The reunion

Narrover pov.

Weeks went by and both of the girls changed...a lot...especially Mina and her behaviour.

After what happened Chaeyoung decided that she wants to just take a break and go somewhere else...somewhere far away...a place where nobody knew her...a place where she can't get hurt. After what happened she knew, that developing feelings is nothing good, because in the end, you're the one that ends up getting hurt. She didn't care any more, she just acted cold...as if there was nothing that could break her again. Especially not someone like Mina.

She couldn't hold back her craving for blood and so she just started killing again. Not exactly killing, but you know drinking blood from people, till they end up laying on the ground unconscious.

Her old self would have felt guilty after doing such things, but since she has no other reason to live, she doesn't care anymore...not at all.

Mina was still being with Suyeon, but not because she loved him, instead she was being with him, because he was still forcing her to .

A few days later after what happened, Mina started feeling a bit strange. Not the kind of a feeling, that you have when you're sick it was more like...she felt...cold. She didn't care anymore, she couldn't, because if she did, she would end up laying in her bed again and crying over Chaeyoung.

But not only that...also Minas body and all that changed. She felt herself so powerful, as if she could run to Las Vegas and back without even taking a break. She also got really pale skin and started eating a lot. It was as if she could eat anything, but would still not be satisfied. As if she was craving for something...something special.

Right now Mina was being with Suyeon. They we're chilling in his room, because both of Suyeons parents went to a trip in New Jersey. They would be back in a few days.

Mina and Suyeon layed around on his bed and both of them we're just playing around with their phones. It was already dark outside, so they already wore their pyjamas since Mina would sleep there today.

After a while Mina put her phone away and started looking at Suyeons neck. She looked at it as if she was hypnotized. She suddenly got up and went on top of Suyeon.

She sat on his lap and started kissing him. This was the first time that Mina kissed him by herself, or even touched him, because most of the time she would be annoyed by him or crying because of him.

But this time she just felt different. She needed someones touch...
something and she didn't care who it was, as long as it's someone, she would be okay with it.

Minas pov.

I started kissing him rough and put my hands on his neck. I felt so needy I just did whatever I wanted to do. After some time I started straddling his lap and he moaned at my touch.

I looked at his neck and couldn't take my eyes off it. It smelt so good and so I started kissing it, after some time I wanted more. I sucked his neck and then I just couldn't hold myself back and bit him.

He panicked and tried to push me off him, but I didn't care. I pushed his upper body completely down and pinned his hands on the bed, so that he couldn't push me away.

,,M-Mina...what are you...d-doing?"

I didn't care and just drank more and more of his blood till he got unconscious.

I was still on top of him, till I heard the doorknob. Someone came inside and I was shocked about who it was.

,,C-Chaeyoung...what are you doing here?" I asked her

She looked at me shocked and pushed me hard against the wall. Now I was pinned there by her and to be honest..it made me feel horny. I wanted her.

Chaeyoungs pov.

What the heck?? Am I seeing right? She's drinking Suyeons blood like wtf. I decided to come back here, because I needed to see my "parents" again and now I'm here only to see...this. Like what the hell happened to Mina...she was human a few days ago and now she's here...drinking my brothers blood.

I pinned her against the wall and shouted at her.

,,What the fuck happened to you Mina? And what do you think you're doing?!"

,,Wow Chaeyoung..come down...it's not like you didn't do the same to me...and since when did you learn cursing like that...it's such a turn on to be honest."

I gulped, because of the way she smiled at me right now. So seductively. I was starting to get a bit horny, because of her behaviour right now.

,,W-what?"

,,Naww why are you stuttering now Chaeyoung? Am I making you nervous?"

She seductively asked and pulled her shorts down a bit so I could see her panties. I was really aroused at the moment, but I could show her so I just stayed cool, but right then she pushed me towards the door outside with like superspeed and looked hungrily at me.

,,Fuck Chaeyoung, you know..I missed you. I missed this.."

She put her knee on my core and I choked, because of what she did right now. She was being so hot, but I know that it's just because she became a vampire and if you turn into a vampire, you're really horny and needy at first.

Suddenly she put her arms around my neck and kissed me...

Michaeng-I Don't Deserve Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें