Seulgi.

Narrovers pov.

When Chaeyoung and Mina heard what the old men said, the korean girl started walking to the mens direction and looked him into the eyes. She was shocked, when she recognized him.

It was her ex girlfriends father. Seulgi...She was also a vampire, but not only ,,a vampire". She was like 300 years old already, what means, that she was really, really strong.

They started dating after Chaeyoungs grandfather introduced Chaeyoung to Seulgi, but after she cheated on Chaeyoung with the short ones best friend, she immediately broke up with her. Chaeyoung never really stopped loving Seulgi, till Mina suddenly appeared in her life. She made her feel the love, she felt when she was with Seulgi.

,,Sir...what are you...what are you doing here?"

Chaeyoung asked the old men, trying to play tough, but she was really nervous, since he was like one of the strongest vampires on earth.

,,You used to call me that, when you were still dating my lovely daughter..."

The old men laughed at the korean.

,,Anyway...to your question...I'm not going to stay here. I just wanted to show you someone. You must have missed her."

Mina then went next to Chaeyoung and took her hand, waiting for the person, the old men said was going to come. Then suddenly a girl with black hair and a short, black dress came out of the corner and smirked, while looking at Chaeyoung.

It was Seulgi. She couldn't lie, she still was beautiful. Even more beautiful than at the time they were dating, but still...she broke Chaeyoung and no matter how pretty she looked. Chaeyoung didn't care about her. Not anymore.

,,Chaeyoung...what a pleasure to meet you again. After so many years. I've missed you...you know. I really did, but I mean...it doesn't matter anymore. You're here now. That's enough."

She then looked at Mina and saw her and Chaeyoung still holding hands.

,,Oh...you've got a new one already?? Hmm that's sad, because I'd really want to still do you. We had a great time, didn't we Chaeyoung?

,,Seulgi...We're over. You cheated on me. With my best friend to be exact. Do I have to remind you??"

,,Whatever...what are you two even here for?"

Chaeyoung then eyed Seulgi, unsure if she should tell her the truth or not.

,,I...I made her like...you know...like half vampire and I want her to turn back into human completely and for that we need the cure. So please...can we please take it and then we'll just head home. Not bothering you anymore."

Seulgi then smirked evily, after something came into her mind.

,,Either you're also going to drink the cure and turn back into human or you're halfblood friend will turn into a vampire completely."

,,No! Chaeyoung don't! I know you don't want that. It's okay if you're not going to do it...I'll just...continue living like this."

Mina said, giving her hand a tight hold.

,,If it means , that you'll turn back into human, it's okay Mina. I'll just...I'll do it. For you...I love you Mina."

She then gave Mina a long kiss and looked her into the eyes deeply.

,,Oh please...just stop it. Just take the cure and leave already. I can't stand this shit."

,,Are you serious?? You know what...you're not as awful as you I had you in mind. Thank you a lot. I owe you something."

Chaeyoung then hugged the other vampire and smiley, till Mina suddenly teared them apart and looked at them.

,,We should go now Chaeyoung. Bye old one!"

She then took the cure and grabbed Chaeyoung wrist harshly, making her feel pain already. She was really jealous, especially, because of Chaeyoung, who didn't even tell her abput Seulgi, her ex.

She walked the way out of the cave woth Chaeyoung and they went to the car. She pushed her against the car door and kissed her aghresively.

,,You're mine. Mine only."