The arrival

Narrovers pov.

The two girls were still watching a movie, waiting for the flight to end already, since it got quite boring. Suddenly the speakers gor on and everybody put their earphones down, trying to understand what the pilote was going to say.

,,Soo, dear guests, we're going to arrive in barcelona after half an hour."

The korean girl looket at her friend and smiled, being excited about the fact, that they were going to land in a bit already.

,,Look. We almost made it already. You almost did. I'm proud, that you weren't that scared anymore. My first time flying wasn't that relaxing. I cried almost during the whole flight, so yeahh hahha..."

The japanese giggled at her friend and showed her her gummy smile, making her blush. She then put her hand on Chaeyoungs and leaned on her shoulder.

,,Let's just wait for the flight to end. I don't want to watch the movie anymore, let's just watch it when we're at the hotel."

,,As you wish penguin."

Mina loved hearing Chaeyoung call her like this. She loved it when she used that nickname on her and she couldn't ever get enough of hearing her say that.

When the flight finally ended, it didn't take long for them to take a cab to their hotel, which was placed next to the beach. It looked beautiful and it was so big. Mina loved it.

,,Woww Chaeyoung...did you...book this?"

The black haired could just smiled at her and made eyecontact.

,,Y-Yeah I did. I weren't sure if you like it but-"

Without saying anything, the japanese one just hugged her suddenly, staying like that for a bit.

I love it! Like really. It's just...it's perfect."

,,Glad to hear you like it. I wanted to make the best out of it."

,,And you already did just with being here with me..."

Chaeyoung then looked at her nervously, breaking the hug.

,,T-Thanks...Let's just go inside already. It's getting cold. I don't want you to freeze or catch a cold."

,,Yeah sure."

They then went inside and admired everything. They searched fo the bedroom and finally found it. They just went inside and looked around.

,,Woww...Chaeyoung this is beautiful. This one should be yours, since you paid for it. Where is my bedroom?"

The korean just looked at her, smiling nervously, while rubbing the back of her neck.

,,Oh umm...they only had bedrooms for two and I didn't think it would be a bif deal for you...b-but if you want to, you can just stay here and I'll take the cou-"

,,N-No! Ummm...what I mean is, t-that I'm okay with sharing my bed with others...so...yeah."

,,Umm okay...good."