New start

Narrovers pov.

Both of the girls were now in the living room. It wasn't like before. They didn't feel the urge to just make out or something like that. They were just sitting there, watching a film. Feeling like real teenagers. Feeling normal.

Chaeyoung stood up suddenly and pulled Mina up. She held Minas hand and walked towards the front door. Mina didn't say anything first, but she started getting curious, so she just spoke.

,,What are you doing Chaengie?"

,,We're going somewhere."

The older one simply answered her.

,,Oh, and where are we going?"

The latter asked Chaeyoung, since she couldn't hold back her curiosity.

,,Just wait, you'll see then. It's a suprise."

Chaeyoung then turned around again and smiled at the japanese one.

,,Umm, okay."

The two girls then went to the car of the korean girl. Both went inside of the car and sat down. They put their seatbelts on and started driving. Chaeyoung then took something out of her pocket and gave it to Mina. It was a blindfold.

Mina was getting nervous, since she didn't know what Chaeyoung has planned.

,,If this is some kind of sex play, I'm not in. I'm still sore from yesterday."

She said while she was raising on of her eyebrows.

The older one could only laugh, since that wasn't what she has planned at all.

,,Hahahaahha, no, not at all. It's just, like I said. I want to suprise you, and for that I need you to put on this blindfold. So please, put it on Minari."

The latter then just put on the blindfold and waited for the drive to end.

When the car stopped, she knew that they must have arrived, so she unfastened her seatbelt.

,,Can I take it off now, Chaeyoung?"

She asked her, since she was getting even more curious from second to second.

,,Just wait a bit, we're almost there."

Chaeyoung then got out of the car and opened Minas door, so that she could get out too. She took Minas hand and walked with her for a bit. When they finally were there, Chaeyoung went behind Mina and took off her blindfold.

 When they finally were there, Chaeyoung went behind Mina and took off her blindfold

Mina was startled from what she saw right now. They were on the top of the city and had a view at all above Seoul. Minas eyes went huge and her mouth was hanging wide open. She almist cried, because of how beautiful the whole city looked from up there, but managed to just hold back her tears, since she didn't want to cry in front of Chaeyoung.

,,Wow...Chaeyoung...I don't know what to say...I never knew, that Seoul looks this beautiful from above...Why did you bring me here and how do you know this place?"

,,I don't know...it's just...I always go to this place when I want to think about things and I bust wanted to bring you here, so that we could talk about everything. There's still a lot we need to talk about. Us for example. I...I really have no idea about how we will continue all this...our relation and all that. Will we...will we be together or I don't know...what will happen with us Mina?"

The old one asked the latter, while both of them were just sitting on the ground and looked at the view.

Minas pov.

When I looked at her, I saw her face. It was filled with hope. I know, that she wanted us to try being together again. I don't know how, but I just saw it in her eyes. I know it might be stupid of me to not just try it with her, since I've always been craving for her touch...her love, but I just think it's...it's too soon yet. We need time. Time to let everything heal first. Time for everything to be normal again...I want to see if she really is the right one.

,,Umm...I...I really don't know what to say now Chaeyoung. It's just. I think we need time first. We need to make a new start. We need to start from the very beginning. We can't just start from the middle already, when we haven't even began from the very beginning you know...we already wanted a relationship, when we didn't even really know each other yet. We just decided to be together without even having a bound to each other? That's not how it works Chaeyoung. We can't be together yet. It was stupid of both of us to think we could. For now, let us start as friends. Please just let us try it out like that. I really like you Chaeyoung and I don't want to lose you. Could you give it a try? I beg you."

I felt bad after seeing how Chaeyoung tried to hide her now coming tears from me. She turned around and all she said was.

,,Okay...I'll give it a try."

I was really relieved, since I thought, that she might have just end all of this. But happily she didn't. I smiled out of happiness and hugged her really tight.

,,Thank you a lot Chaengie. I owe you something"

I then gave her a short peck on her cheek and we decided to leave. She then brought me home, since my parents didn't want me to stay with friends everyday and she also went home after that.

,Time for a new start.'