A cure?

Narrovers pov.

Chaeyoung had a few drinks and started to feel dizzy already. She then saw a girl with pink hair walking towards her direction.

,,Hey Gorgeous. What is someone as beautiful as you doing here late at the night?" She said and winked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled. ,,I don't know pretty girl, I just felt like partying. So, what's your name?"

,,I'm Minatozaki Sana and you?" She smiled.

,,I'm..I'm Chaeyoung...Son Chaeyoung" She then smiled like a child.

,,Well Chaeyoung, do you want to dance a bit? I mean you're standing here all alone and I don't have someone here right now too, so why not?"

,,Umm..sure Sana."

The two of them then went on dancing together and got really close to each other. Since they drank a lot they were both like really drunk already and so they just laughed about literally everything.

,,Chae..Chaeyoungieeee! Lwet's go to the VIP roommm. Just the both of us."

Sana laughed at her seductively and dragged both of them to the room that was all the way down the floor.

But what the both of them didn't know was, that someone was sceretely watching them the whole time. It was Mina.

Minas pov.

I was watching Chaeyoung with that one girl the whole time. I got so mad when I saw them dancing that close to each other and then even going to that room together.

Both of them seemed really drunk, so I just followed them. They were both kissing already and Chaeyoung was panting really hard right now. The, were making out on the bed in the middle of the room and both were in their underwear.

Mina got so mad at this point so she pushed Sana off Chaeyoung and held her to the ground. She then bit her and waited till she got unconscious.

Since Chaeyoung was so drunk she didn't really care and just minded her own businesd.

,,Ssanaaa, what are you doinn just come here noww...I..I neweeed you. Now

And then Mina just went on top of Chaeyoung and started undressing herself. Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes because she just couldn't believe who was infront of her right now.

,,Whoaa Sana, you rweally look like someone I knoww."

Mina knew that if she told her that she isn't Sana, she would completely lose herself and get really angry so she just didn't say anything.

Mina and Chaeyoung then started making out and Chaeyoung suddenly flipped them over so that Mina was under her.

She started sucking on Minas skin. She sucked her literally everywhere. Then she slowly began to put her hand on Minas pussy and began rubbing it and with that she just bit Mina, making her moan.

,,Fuck...Chaeyoung..I love you.."

Chaeyoung slowly came to her senses after drinking Minas blood and when she recognized Mina she got so angry, that she just pushed her against the wall really hard.

,,What the fuck where you thinking Mina?? Are you out of your fucking mind?!"

Mina just looked at her.

,,I'm..sorry..it just made me jealous seeing that girl with you." She sadly admitted.

,,You were jealous?? You were fucking jealous??? Well then guess what Mina. I don't fucking care, because you're the one who dumped me!"

Mina started crying at those words of her. If Chaeyoung only knew...

,,But wait I have one question...how does it come that I can drink your blood if you're also a vampire?"

Chaeyoung then went near Minas chest with her ear. She stayed there for a few seconds as if she was waiting to hear something.

,,No...no this can't be...this has never happened, how could it now??"

,,What do you mean Chaeyoung?"

Mina asked while she was staring into Chaeyoungs beautiful eyes.

,,You're a halfblood.."

,,What the heck Chaeyoung, how could I know what a motherfucking halffuck shit is, explain it to me already!"

,,That's nothing you should talk about in that way...it means you're half vampire and you're half human. You can do everything a vampire can do, but you still have a beating heart for example. And you're also not dead. We can turn you back into human, but we only have 1 year, or else you will completely turn into a vampire."

,,That means...I would be..."

,,Yes...you would die."

,,Then let's just go now and seaech for the cure! I don't want to be like this forever!."

,,It's not that easy, we have to search for it far far away. But wait...why would I come with you?? You can go there alone."

,,What?? No please Chaeyoungie! I can't do this alone! I need your help...please."

Mina looked at her with sadness filled in her eyes.

Chaeyoung couldn't just say no...she felt bad for her so she just obeyed.

,,Okay, I'll come with you. We'll go in 5 days. But Mina..."

She then held Minas wrist tightly

,,Don't you ever try touching me, or making me touch you, else I will just go home again and you can search for it alone."

,,O-Okay."

She the smiled at Chaeyoung.

After that Chaeyoung drove Mina home and then also went home by herself.

She jumped on her bed and made herself comfortable.

,,What a night..."