I like you

Chaeyoungs pov.

We all got into our cars. Mina, Sana and Momo were with me and the rest drove with Jeongyeon. The ride was quite funny, because of Mina who talked about some random funny things all the time. Even though I was still kinda mad, I just couldn't hold back, but find it cute. She really was acting like a kid.

,,Chaeyoungieee, where are we going?"

Mina suddenly asked, while she was trying to get up from her seat, but Momo held her back and sat her down.

,,Like I already said the last two times Mina...we are going to Nayeons. We will sleep there today and don't you dare trying to ask me about the place we are going to again."

I calmly said while looking at Mina through the mirror. After I said this, she suddenly started pouting and this really was too much cuteness for me. I couldn't take it anymore.

,,Hmmm, but Chaengie...I wanted to sleep with you. Alone."

I was shocked of what she said infront of the others right now, but I just tried to play cool, so that they would not notice anything.

,,If you want to, I can just ask Nayeon if she has a room free where you can just relax a bit."

,,Hmm...yesss, but only if you're with me. I don't want to be alone tonight you know."

She suddenly giggled and winked at me, but the worst was, that the others noticed it and they started smirking at wach other.

,,Ohhh...so that was the reason why the two of you were away for such a long time. I didn't know Mina was the lesbian type of girl."

Sana said and I gulped after I heard it.

,,N-No Sana it's not like...that you know."

,,Just tell them the truth Chaengiee...tell them how you stretched me out the last time. How badly you wanted me. It's not like they didn't ever do stuff like that."

I choked after what Mina said. Was she out of her mind. She couldn't just tell them about us having sex or something. That's so fucking embrassing.

,,Mina! Shut up, will you?"

I then just heard her laughing and acting all innocent again, while the other ones couldn't hold back how shocked they were. But instead of being disgusted or something, they just laughed about it and acted all calm.

,,Hahahha, I really did not expect that from you Mina, but I can understand you though. I mean look at Chaeyoung. She's such a good catch."

,, Ugh shut up Sana. Don't act like you're happy for me...I saw you two making out in that room, while I left you two alone for like two minutes. That's so fucking unfair. Especially from you Chaeyoung."

,,Mina! Watch your words, your mouth got all dirty. But still, you're right. I wanted Chaeyoung, but she backed away after that. She said, that she only wants one person and that person and she still wanted to wait for that person. Just for you to know, we did not do...anything. It was only like kissing and that. But still. You're my best friend and I want you to be happy. No matter with who."

Mina suddenly started hugging Sana and gave her a peck on her cheek.

We then arrived at Nayeons place and the four of us went out of the care, same as the other ones. We wemt inside and I talked to Nayeon, asking her if she has a room free. Luckily she had one, so I brought Mina upstairs and the rest of them were sleeping downstairs.

When we got into the room, she just kinda fell onto the bed and laid herself on her back. She then looked at me and askes me for a favor.

,,Chaeyoungie, go to that wardrobe, you'll find pyjamas there....change me. Pleaseee."

I was not sure if I cpuld do that, since I found her body so attractiv and I thought, that if I saw her in underwear, I could not hold back.

,,But Mina-"

,,Pleasee?."

,,O-Okay"

I then went to the wardrobe, taking out a short and an oversized shirt. I walked towards her and she looked me into my eyes.

I got onto the bed and went nearer to her. Then I started taking off her shirt and her pants, trying to avoid eyecontact with her body.

,,Chaeyoung....lok at me...or are you afraid you couldn't hold back when you see my body. Am I this sexy to you."

,,W-Ehat are you talking about. No Mina."

I then looked at her trying to prove it, but that was a mistake, because when I looked at her body, my mind went blank. She looked at me lustful and then pulled my head nearer to her. I got crazy because of her scent. She smelled so sweat and I just couldn't stay away from her. I suddenly pushed her down, so that she laid on her back now.

I looked her in the eyes deeply and then went to her neck. I didn't care anymore and just bit her. Tasting her sweet blood. She was so attracting and I just couldn't stop. I sucked more and more of her blood and she was already moaning.

I then stopped and looked at her. She made me lay on my back and went pn top of me, hugging me completely. She gave me small kisses literally all over my face.

,,Chaeyoungie...I really like you...you know."

,,I like you too penguin."