Horny

Minas pov.

When we finished, putting our clothes and stuff into the wardrobe, we both sat onto the bed and looked at each other. Even though her hair was quite messy and she looked really exhausted (probably because of the flight) , she still looked beautiful. Life really...could this girl ever look bad??

,,So if you want to, you can just have a shower already, but only if you want to."

I looked at her and spoke.

,,Okay, I'll hurry up thank you."

I then went to the bathroom, wanting to lock the door alread, but then I realized, that you couldn't lock the bathroom door, so I told Chaeyoung and she just nodded.

I took off my clothes and turned on the water, feeling the hot temperature on my body. It felt great. I could finally relax after this exhausting day and it just felt so good.

When I was finished, I got out of the shower and put on the bathrobe, getting out of the bathroom. I then looked at Chaeyoung and told her, that she can shower now, so she did.

When she was in the bathroom, I changed into my pyjamas, which were a really short short and a belly free top and after that I got into the bed.

When I heard her turning on the water, I felt the urge to watch her in the shower so bad, so I walked towards the bathroom and stood there for a bit and thought about just peeking in for a few seconds.

I decided to just really really shortly peek in and so I opened the door a bit and just admired her beautiful body. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful body. I didn't even notice, that "a few seconds" already went by. I looked at her for literally a few minutes already, but that wasn't even the problem. The real problem was, that I got horny...like really horny. I felt the need to touch myself so bad in that moment, so I closed the door again and went inside the bed.

I put the blankets over my body and slipped my hands into my panties and started doing my job. I had my one hand slipped into my panties and grabbed my boobs with the other one, enjoying the touch. I was thinking about Chaeyoung all the time and soft moans were already coming out of my mouth.

Suddenly Chaeyoung opened the door and gor into the room, so I immediately pulled my hand out of my panties and acted like I was just trying to sleep already.

,,Oh, you went sleeping already Mina?"

,,Y-Yeah I did."

,,Okay, I'll just lay beside you then."

,,Okay..."

She then quickly put on her pyjamas and went next to me. She suddenly looket at me and gave me a questioning look.

,,Why are you breathing so fast Mina? Are you alright?"

,,Oh...yeah I just...ugh just forget about it."

,,Okay, goodnight Minari."

She then turned off the light and gave me a peck on my cheeck, what made it even worse, because like every single touch by her, made me go crazy right now. She then snuggled closer, trying to sleep next to me as near as she could.

When I heard her snoring after a few minutes, I decided to just continue what I was doing, while she was showering.

When I did that, small softs started leaving my mouth, but I didn't care, since she was sleeping anyway.

Chaeyoungs pov.

Right when I almost fell asleep, I heard Mina. To be more exact, I heard her moaning. It wasn't that loud, but loud enough for me to hear it. I could hear her moan from miles away like for real.

I got turned on by how she moaned and by the fact that she was literally fingering herself right next to me, so I opened my eyes and turned towards her.

,,Want me to join?"

I said, smirking at her. She suddenly widened her eyes and slipped her hand out of her short.

,,Chaeyoung????what are you...I thought you were sleeping."

,,I was actually, but your beautiful moans woke me up...so tell me...what are you thinking about."

I asked her, while smirking and getting on top of her.