The day after.

Minas pov.

Last night was...wonderful. I didn't think she'd be ready for it already, but...she was. I missed that. Not because of her body or anything like that. If she wanted me to, I would have waited for her my whole life. But I missed that, because everytime we did it, it felt like she was mine. I made her mine. Okay it might have been a bit "difficult" for me last might, since she felt asleep right after I did her, but I mean...what are hands for right?

Waking up and staring at the naked beauty lying next to me, eyes closed and mouth hanging open makes my heart flutter. I want to wake up to this every single morning, my whole life... The way her body moves with every breath she takes. And right when I was about to scan over her body some more, she started rubbing her eyes, opening them afterwards.
She smiled after seeing me awake right away, showing me her cuteass dimples.

,,Minarii, you're awake already.."

She said, yawning and putting her hands around my neck, trying to kiss me. I haven't seen her this happy in a while already.

,,Yeah, I just looked at you sleeping for a while...it was too cute."

I said laughing, knowing she doesn't want me to look at her when she's asleep, she thinks it's embrassing.

,,Yahh, don't do that...you know I don't like that."

She said, now pouting at me, making me feel overwhelmed by her cuteness.

,,I'll just go to the kitchen and make us some food, what would you like for breakfast honey?"

I ask her, putting on an oversized shirt and walking towards the door while doing so.

,,Just surprise me baby."

And that was when I got out of the room and started preparing food, till I felt two arms being sneaked around my waist after a few minutes.

,,Why didn't you wake me up yesterday night. I didn't even do you. That's not fair..."

I just turned around and gave her a small peck on the lips.

,,It doesn't matter Chaeyoung. I didn't want to wake you up, you seemed so tired and exhausted, so I just decided to...let my handy take over control."

I said, being a bit embrassed about it.

,,You did it...next to me? But I mean, did you use earphones so that you were able to watch porn while doing so or what..?"

I just laugged, placing her hands on my butt, letting her squeeze it.

,,Why would I have watched porn when I had the sight of your naked body next to me.."

,,Fuck..Mina.."

And that was when she just held me up and put me on the kitchen table. Kissing me roughly and taking my shirt off while doing so, knowing I was naked.

,,You know, the next time you'll do yourself, please let me know, I...you know it'd be quite hot watching you doing that.."

She now started kissing my neck, knowing where all my spots were. It's like she know my body better than I do myself.

,,Wait a minute.."

She then went to the fridge and grabbed some cream, putting some on  my neck, some on my boobs and on my belly.

Putting the cream away again, she began to lick her way down from my neck, to my boobs, giving both of them enough attention, till she went completely down to my belly, roght above my pussy. Giving me the look, I knew what she was about to do now.

,,Looks like it's time for the sweet part."

And that was when she put her face in between my legs and did her job. My hands were nothing compared to what her tongue did everytime she did...that.

,,C-Chaeng...you're...ahh fuck..."

The cub kept on doing what she did, till she noticed her girlfriends moans getting louder and louder with each movement she made. Chaeyoung almost enjoyed eating Mina out more than Mina doing her. Looking at the naked girl moaning her name right in front of her, made her even more wet than she already was, if possible.

,,I'm going to- ahh fuck don't stop baby!"

And that's when Mina finally came, making the cub lick her clean all the way down from her pussy to her saliva coated thighs. When Mina finally came down from her high, she looked at Chaeng, smirking while doing so.

,,Do you...want me to do you or do you want to breakfast for real now."

The korean thought about it for a while but decided to just go breakfast for now, since they still have time to have fun for the rest of the day.

,,Let's breakfast for now baby. We still have a lot of time for everything else after breakfast."

She then gave the japanese girl a small peck on her lips and decided to go on with cooking.

Ummm heyyy. I know it's been a while and I really want to apologize for letting y'all wait for soooo long. If I were you I already would have seatched for me and slapped the shit outta me. But like for real I feel soo bad for always saying that I'll update but ending up not doing it so yeah. The thing is I just ended school and I used most of my time to go drinking with friends and spending time with my boyfriend, which doesn't know I'm bisexual yet lmao I dunno wut to do but whtvr. Please forgive meee💓💓💓
~Manolya😚