Only I get to touch you

Narrovers pov.

Mina started kissing Chaeyoung roughly, while Chaeyoung on the other hand, tried to to push her away. She was craving for Minas kiss and touch for a while already, but they were friends, just friends, that's why she didn't try to touch her or something.

After a while Chaeyoung couldn't hold back anymore, so she just kissed Mina back. The japanese then stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes.

,,You know Chaeng...I was so amgryy and upset, when I saw you kissin Sana, but...I don't care anymoree, because now you're mine anddd I will let everyone know you're mine only. I guess...I guess I have to punish you Chaengie...for being such a naughty and bad girl. Only I get to touch you..."

Mina then ripped apart Chaeyoungs shirt and started kissing her neck. She took off all her clothes and after that she ripped Chaeyoungs pants off her. At least she also took off her underwear and threw them through the room, looking at Chaeyoung with lust in her eyes, while Chaeyoung was panting heavily right now.

She gave Chaeyoung kisses all over her body and made her way down to her private area. She gave Chaeyoungs thighs wet kisses and went nearer and nearer.

But instead of pleasuring the korean girl, she suddenly bit her inner thigh, making Chaeyoung moan of the sudden pain.

,,M-MINA...what are you AHH d-doing?"

But instead of answering Chaeyoung, Mina just continued what she was doing. Even though it hurt, Chaeyoung still enjoyed Minas touch and she literally felt like she was in heaven, when Mina pushed her two fingers deep inside her.

She moaned like a mess and she was sure, that everybody could have heared them, but she didn't care and especially Mina didn't care, since she just wanted Chaeyoung right now.

The short girl felt something building up inside her stomach and was trembling already. When she finally reached her climax, she thought, that she could relax, but instead Mina suddenly just went over her face with her private part. Chaeyoung knew what the latter wanted to she pushed her hips down onto her face and shoved her tongue inside her.

Mina was a moaning mess. She grabbed both her boobs for more pleasure and it didn't take her long to reach her high, because of how horny she already was.

Chaeyoung swallowed all of Minas cum and it satisfied the japanese one a lot. Then they looked at each other and kissed. Chaeyoung then shoved her tongue inside Minas mouth, making her taste her cum. Chaeyoung backed away and looked at Mina

,,Mina, we have to go now. I bet the others are looking for us already. Come on."

Chaeyoung then pit on her clothes, but since her shirt was ripped apart, she went to Jimins wardrobe, taking out a shirt from him. She didn't care if it was his shirt or not, because she hated him already.

She then helped Mina putting on her clothes, because she was too drunk to do it alone. When both were finally dressed, they went out of the room, only to see a group of boys and girls staying there.

The boys were smirking at the two of them and heard one of the guys, saying something like:

,,Was it fun girls? You could have called me, it would have been a bomb ass threesome."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the comment and just dragged Mina with her. They tried walking past the group of boys, till somebody suddenly grabbed Minas ass, making Chaeyoung catch his attention.

,,Don't ever try laying a hand on her again you jerk!."

She said pushing the guy against the wall aggresively. Mina enjoyed how Chaeyoung was getting jealous of the boys flirting with her and when they were out of the room she just grabbed Chaeyoungs hand, putting it on her ass.

,,You're the only one that can touch me like that baby...I love your touch the most."

She whispered inside Chaeyoungs ear while she was smirking. It made the korean girl happy hearing that from the latter, so she gave her butt a quick slap and they just went to the backyard searching for the others.

When they saw the two of them, they quickly went to their direction asking them were they were and telling them, that they were searching for them.

,,We were just in the bathroom. Mina got a little too drunk, so I brought her there, because it was too loud with the others."

,,Ohh, okay. Why didn't you just tell us, we could have come with you and helped you."

Nayeon said looking at the girls

,,I thought, that I could do that alone, so I did. And also, I didn't want you to stop having fun or something you know."

,,Oh...yeah sure I get it. Thanks though...wait omg Mina are you high or something?!"

Mina started laughing and tried explaining it to her, but Chaeyoung made it short a just told Nayeon what happened.

,,She probably smoked some stuff with the guys, she was with and yeah you know...alcohol make you do things, so that's probably how it happened."

,,Oh...okay. However, let,'s just go home."

,,Yeah we should head out."

The girls then went to their cars and started driving to Nayeond place, because they wanted to stay there for the night.

Sooo I'm finally back from Austria now, what means, that I can update more often from now on. I will probably update tomorrow again. Thanks for the patience hehehe.