You can have my blood.

Chaeyoungs pov.

When I woke up, I still had Mina laying on my chest completely naked. It just felt so right waking up with her like this. Together. Even being woth her, without having sex was great. Spending time with her made me happy. There was literally no day on which I weren't happy, while being with Mina. I don't know how, but she made me feel like the luckiest person in the world. Especially last night...I felt so close to her, I can't even describe.

As much as I still wanted to hold her like this or touch her, I wanted to make her breakfast, since we didn't eat anything since the flight. I slowly put her head on a soft pillow, so that she could just continue sleeping. I then wrote her a small letter and out it on the nightstand, so that she wouldn't worry, that I might have left or something.

Come to the kitchen. I made you breakfast, since you might need a lot of strength today. Oh and I would tolerate it, if you just put on your underwear. I want to see your beautiful body:)

~Chaengie

I then walked to the kitched and started making eggs and bacon. I didn't cook anything for myself, since I wouldn't be fed up anyway. Only blood satisfies me. That's why I also have to go hunt later. I also need a lot of strength. Today will be really exhausting.

Narrovers pov.

When Mina woke up, she rubbed her eyes first and then noticed, that Chaeyoung wasn't there. So she sat up and looked around the room, searching for her. She then noticed the note on her nightsstand and red it. Without even noticing, she just smiled like a kid and did what Chaeyoung asked her for. She put on her underwear and walked to the kitchen.

When she saw Chaeyoung, she walked towards her quietly and hugged her from behind.

,,Morning Chaengieee."

She then gave her a small peck on her cheek and Chaeyoung then turned around, looking at Mina. She widened her eyes at the sight, since she didn't expect her to really do what she wanted.

,,O-Oh...heyy...uhhh...I mean morning.."

Mina then walked even closer to Chaeyoung and smirked.

,,Looks like someone is nervous...Why is that so Chaengie? It's not like you wanted me to come here like this...in underwear.."

,,Me nervous?? You're joking right...I'm never nervous."

Chaeyoung said while admiring Minas body. She then suddenly put her hands on Minas ass and squeezed it, making her moan accidentaly.

,,Y-Yaa Chaeyoung...don't do...t-that."

,,Looks like you're the nervous one now Minarii."

Mina then pouted and Chaeyoung took her plate, that was filled woth her food and put it on the table.

,,You should eat now."

They both then sat down and Mina looked at her with a questioning look.

,,Aren't you going to eat something Chaengie? You also haven't eaten anything since the flight."

,,You know the vampire thing...As you might know, food doesn't satisfy me, so I have to go hunt later a bit. I'll just search for a forest and yeah...do my...business."

Mina then looked at her again and put her fork and knife on the table.

,,Chaengie...you don't have to go hunt...I can...you can you know...You can have my blood. You've done so much for me already and I want to do this for you...so...yeah..."

,,But...are you sure Mina? You really don't have t-"

,,But I want to."

,,O-Okay...thank you a lot Mina. But you should eat more than just that okay? You need to be really fit, since I'll drink from you. It will make you a bit weak."

,,Okay, I'll do that."

Mina then continued on eating her food and when she was finished she looked at Chaeyoung, giving her the look, that she's ready.

,,Should we...do it here?"

,,Let's just sit on the couch, we'll do it there."

They then went to the couch and both sat down. Chaeyoung the kinda went on top of Mina and put her hands on her uncovered waist. She looked her in the eyes and then went to her neck. Sniffling on it a bit. She then left there soft little pecks, which turned into wet kisses after a bit. Both girls were really turned on already, but none tried to show it.

,,D-Do you really have to...kiss me like...that...You could just b-...Ahhh..."

She suddenly felt Chaeyoungs fangs in her neck and moaned at the feeling. The feeling of pain and pleasure at the same time, overwhelming her.

,,Chaeyoungie...ahhh..."

She then pulled Chaeyoung closer and hugged her, while she was being bitten by her.

Chaeyoung continued on sucking, till she was satisfied and suddenly felt a pair of hands touching her boobs. She looked at Mina, who just layed there with her eyes half closed.

She then licked away the blood, that was flowing down Minas neck and gave her small kisses over her face. First on her mole, that was on her nose. Then the mole over her mouth. And literally her whole face after that. She put her hands on Minas cheeks and gave her a loving look.

,,You're beautiful Minari..."

Mina then suddenly kissed her and this was probably their most lovingly kiss. Not a single bit lust, only love.

Thks corona virus is gping to be death of me....like for real. I can't just stay at home the whole time it 's so boringgg. I need to do something with friendss, but we're not allowed to. I WANT TO GO PARTYING, BUT I CAN'T.
It's awful:(
And the most frustrating thing is, that I was going to finish my school this year and our prom might get cancelled.