Heaven

Minas pov.

When I woke up this morning, I found myself alone in Chaeyoungs bed.
I was a bit scared, that she might have just left me, but all my worries were gone, when I saw a little note on her nighttable.

I'm making breakfast for us in the kitchen. Waiting for you downstairs.
~Chaeyoung<3

I was so happy right now, I couldn't even explain, what I was feeling right now.

I was still naked so I just took a long shirt from her wardrobe and put it on. After that I just went downstairs and looked for Chaeyoung.
It smelled great and I knew it must have come from the kitchen, then I kinda just followed the smell, so I could just come across Chaeng.

When I saw her, I hugged her back and put my head on her shoulder. She looked really cute right now, she had a short and an oversized shirt on.

,,Hey penguin. Looks like you're finally up, I made us some pancakes"

She smiled turned around and put her hands on my waist.
She then kissed the tip of my nose and I just giggled, because of how cute she was right now.

,,Oh, you're gonna eat too?
I thought..you know..vampires only drink blood."

,,We do actually, only blood makes us you know satistied, but we can eat things like this too, it's not bad for us. And also, I won't drink human blood anymore. I can't if I do, I can't stop myself and get out of control.
I decided to only drink human blood from now on. It's not the same as human blood. It doesn't make us feel good, but it's enough to make us full. You know Mina, you look really hot right now. I can see everything through you shirt, because it's so thin. I guess it was a good idea of me to buy it, so I can do this now ."

And with that she just pushed me against a wall really hard and went to my neck, leaving small kisses there. It felt soo good.

,,Ahh, noo Chaengie not nowww.
Let me eat first, I'm really hungry.
I'll think about it after I finished breakfast."

And with that, I pushed her off me  and went to the table where the pancakes were laid on and started eating a bit.

,,Mhmmm, the pancakes were great, thank you."

And then I kissed Chaeyoung. She deepened the kiss and started roaming around my body, that was where I noticed that she wanted to have some fun again and even though I kinda wanted it too, it was just too funny to see her so desperate, so I just gave her a little kiss on the cheek and went upstairs again, so I could put on something fresh.

,,Yaaa Mina, why did you suddenly stop?!" She pouted.

,,Shhh" I put my index finger on her lips and told her to shut up for a minute. ,,Why are you so needy right now? Is it because I don't have anything underneath my shirt? Is it because you can see my tits through this shirt? Naww poor baby.
I can't give you what you want now, but you can try it again later."
I then smirked at her seductively and when I walked away and looked back at her, I pulled the shirt I had on, a bit up so that she could see a bit off my ass. Then I turned around again and could only smile, because of the face she made right now.

Narrover pov

,,Chaeyoung? Could you come upstairs for a minute please?" Mina called for Chaeyoung.

It didn't even take her a minute to go upstairs, she was there right away when Mina called her.

,,Yeah, what's wrong Mina?"

,,I need new clothes, because mine are dirty, but I didn't take any here. Could you lend me some of yours?"

Chaeyoung smirked as something came into her mind.