Hold me like this for a bit

Narrovers pov.

When Chaeyoung woke up the next day, she went downstairs and made herself a quick breakfast, so that she wouldn't have to deal with being hungry on the ,,trip".

She knew it wasn't a trip at all, since they were just going to search for a cure to make Mina completely human again. The korean girl felt bad. In fact even awful. All she could think about was, that she was the reason why Mina even had to deal with those problems. She felt guilty for turning her to this...this thing...this beast. It's not like she wants to describe Mina as a beast just because she is a ,,vampire" now. It's just...she hated herself for being like this her whole life. She wanted to be normal. Not like...this...

Anyway, so when Chaeyoung finally ate up, she put out her phone and messaged Mina. Telling her, that she's on her way.

She wanted to call her, but didn't. She didn't even send her a good morning text or something. She was kinda pissed off, since she saw how Mina was eating with a guy yesterday. She wanted to buy some things for the trip. Flushy blankets and stuff like that, since she didn't want Mina to be cold, but when she walked by a restaraunt, she saw Mina eating pizza with a boy. She couldn't lie, he was really good looking, but still she couldn't understand it. She said, that she needed some time and then she's just being out there, visiting a restaraunt with this...boy...

Anger started building up inside Chaeyoung after thinking about it again, but she just tried shrugging it off and walked towards her car. Her luggage was already in the car, so she could just start the car already and drive to Minas adress.

When she arrived at the japanese girls house, she saw her waiting outside of the house already. She wanted to be mad at her, but still she didn't want Mina to carry her luggage, since it seemed really heavy. She got out of the car and told her a simple ,, hello", barely looking at her. She then took the luggage out of hand, putting it inside the car and gesturing her to get in already.

The car drive was silent. Scary even, since nobody even said a single word. Mina wanted to talk so bad, but was a bit scared off, since Chaeyoung barely said a hello to her. So she just decided to stay silent. Suddenly the korean spoke.

,,I've seen you yesterday. With a boy. Eating pizza or something. How was it?"

Mina looked at her, getting a bit nervous.

,,Umm it was...nice. I called him over, since I was really bored. Then we just decided, that we should eat something, because the both of us were hungry. I didn't know you were there too. What were you doing there and why didn't you say hello or something?"

She asked, looking her deep into the eyes.

,,I decided to spend some time with a friend. I drove to her house and asked her out on a date. I've always wanted to you know, but I never had the chance to. She's a great woman, like really. You should meet her too. And to your question. I wanted to say hello, but we were outside so yeah..."

The korean felt bad for lying, but she wanted to make her jealous. Wanted to make her feel the same thing, that she felt when she saw the two of them eating. She wanted her to think, that she doesn't need her, though she actually did.

,,O-Oh...so...you're dating someone already...c-cool."

It hurts the japenese one, hearing, that her friend already found somwone new. She knew, that it was wrong being sad or even mad about it, since she was the one, that didn't want them to be together. But still. She liked her. And hearing stuff like that made her really frustrated.

The drive remained silent and when they finally arrived at the airport, they got out and went inside. It fidn't take long for them to go inside the plane and take seats, since they already booked their flights.

They sat down and put on their seatbelts. It was Minas first time flying, so she immediately took Chaeyoungs hand and held it tight, without even noticing, but when she did, she instantly put her hand away and smiled nervously.

,,I'm sorry. It's just...it's my first flight and I'm quite scared. Really scared in fact, so yeah...sorry for...that..."

The korean looked at her and just smiled, showing her dimples. She couldn't be mad at her right now. Not in this state. She was just acting too cute and she just couldn't hold back, but care for her. She understood it though. When she flied for the first time, she couldn't stop crying. Sure she was a kid back then, but still... she too Minas hand again, squeezing it tightly.

,,It's okay Mina. You're okay. I'm with you. Nothing will happen...and even if, I wouldn't let anything happen to you. You'd be the first person, that we would be out of this plane savely. So stop worrying so much and just try enjoy the flight. I even brought your favorite movie here, the marvels. So just lean back and put on these earphones. We'll watch the mivie together. B-but only if you want to, beca-"

The japanese girl immediately stopped the korean talking.

,,I'd love to warch that movie with you. Thank you so much Chaeyoungie."

She then hugged the short one tightly, giving her a long kiss on her cheek. Making her blush.

,,N-No need to...thank me..."

She answered nervously, not wanting to ever let her go. She loved the warmth Mina was giving her with only a hug.

Mina wanted to back away after a few seconds, but Chaeyoung pulled her back instantly, not wanting the hug to stop. She just held Mina like this and closed her eyes.

,,Wait Mina...let's stay like this for a bit...just...a bit. Please...Please don't let go yet."

The japanese snuggled even closer to her beloved friend and closed her eyes as well. Loving the electricity she was feeling in exact that moment.

,,I will never Chaengie."