Dinner for two

While Mina was still taking a bath  Chaeyoung went to the garden and picled some red roses for Mina. She really wanted to show how important she got to her. She didn't want Mina to think that she only uses her to feel good. She wanted her to know that she would do anything for her...will do anything for her.

When she went inside again, she started to cook for them. She knew that Mina was a big fan of bulgogi, because she read some of the chat of Mina and Suyeon, so she just decided to cook it for them. Chaeyoung was really good in cooking, so it wasn't a big problem for her to do it.

When the food was ready, she took the roses and put them all over the floor and she also lit up some candles to get some kind of romantic atmosphere.

When everything was ready she went  to her wardrobe and put on a red dress, that looked gorgeous on her. It suited her really well. She put on some perfume and when all was finished, she called for Mina and waited for her to come to the dinning room.

Minas pov.

When I came downstairs, I was...speechless. She did all this for me and I felt so grateful. I really don't deserve someone like her. She might look like she doesn't give a shit, but now I know that, if someone means something to her, she would do so much for them.

,,C-Chaeyoung..what is this?"

,,It's nothing special Mina it's just I wanted to show you that you really mean somethi-"

And with that I trapped her with my arms and kissed her. Even though it was just a soft kiss, it brought forth a lot of feelings. The kiss was passionate and in exact this moment I realized, that I want her beside me every morning I wake up. I want to be held by her every hour, every minute...every second, because exactly this, this was what meant happiness to me. Being with her.

,,Seems like you like what I made for you."

,,I love it."

Narrover pov.

Both girls now went to the dinning table and Chaeyoung made Mina sit on her chair.

,,Omg I love bulgogi! How did you know Chae?" Mina said excitedly.

Chaeyoung laughed proudly. ,,I just know things Mina."

Chaeyoung filled their wine glassen with one of her most expensive wines and asked Mina for a favor.

,,Mina could you please pass me my phone from the kitchen, I want to check the time."

,,Sure Chaeng"

But what the japanese girl didn't know was that the small one put one kind of pill in the older girls wineglass.

When Mina came back, Chaeyoung just acted as if nothing happened and started a conversation with her.

Everything seemed to be working great. They had a lot of fun and Cheayoung knew that it would be even more fun for them in a bit. She just had to wait till the drug she put inside Minas drink would start to kick in.

Chaeyoungs pov.

One and a half hour went by already but it felt like a few minutes. I'm enjoying myself a lot right now, I can't even describe how much fun I was having right now.

I saw that Mina enjoyed having dinner with me too and that made me so lucky...she's just a really kind and warm hearted person.

I put a drug inside her glass like one and a half hour ago, so she would get horny..like really, really horny. It's just I really needed her and she just played with me. She knows how frustrated she made me awhile ago, so this is my revenge.

After a while I saw how she kinda closed her legs and got a bit uncomfy and that was when I knew...my plan worked.

,,I-I need to use the b-bathroom for a few minutes. Is t-that okay with you?"

She uttered.

,,Yeah sure. I'll just wait here."

Minas pov.

I got really uncomfy after a while and I don't even know why. It's just I felt so needy and I really wanted Chaeyoung to take me right there, but I couldn't, because I didn't want to give her what she wanted yet.

I just asked her for the bathroom, so I could do myself without her noticing, and gladly she didn't suspect anything. I knew it wouldn't take that long because of how horny I felt right now. I have never felt like that...never.

So I just kinda ran to the bathroom and started to take off my clothes.

Narrover pov.

Mina forgot to lock the door becausw of how needy she was right now, she then took off her clothes and started rubbing her clit and all she could think about was how Chaeyoung would put her fingers inside her.

,,Ahh Chaeyoung..yess baby..."

In exact that moment the door was opened and Mina took a towel to hide her body, because she got really shy.

,,Looks like the drug worked..Minarii."

And in exact that moment Mina started to understand why she was feeling like that.

,,You did??? I WILL KILL YOU YAA."

And then Mina pushed Chaeyoung inside her bedroom and on her top of her bed. She held Chaeyoung down and started fighting her, but all Chaeyoung could do was laugh.

She suddenly flipped them over and got all dominant. Then she held down her wrist and cuffed Minas hands on the bed. Mina was panting really hard. She was enjoying this but she couldn't ket Chaeyoung know, because she was still kinda mad at her.

,,Shh Mina. You can't do anything now and even though you might be angry, I know you enjoy it. I know how wet you are and how you want me to fill you with my fingers."

Mina was already naked so Chaeyoung only had to take off her own clothes. When both were naked she started kissing Minas neck what made her moan.

,,Ahh, fuck Chaeyoung."

Then Chaeyoung started to put her fingers on Minas pussy and started rubbing it.

Mina was moaning like hell and Chaeyoung enjoyed that a lot. After a while she kissed herself down to Minas psy and started sucking and licking it.

,,Fuck..C-Chaeyoung..I'm gonna...ughh."

An with that Mina reaches her limit. But Chaeyoung still wasn't satisfied and also Mina was still horny and so Chaeyoung went to her closet and took something out of her closet.

When Minas saw it her eyes widened.

It was a strap on.

Minas pov.

,How will that fit inside me.'

Chaeyoungs pov.

,I will make her scream my name tonight.'