"You, what did you do to Xuan'er?" Fang Gan's gaze and tone was chilling, and his reason seemed to be thinning with every word spoken.

It was only a few days ago that Fang Xuanxuan had left the Fortune Emperor Palace to visit Clear Snow City, then how did she end up in the hands of the enemy!?

Well, Fang Gan and the Fortune Emperor Palace's higher echelons were to blame. All of them took Fang Xuanxuan's safety for granted, since she had the two elderly women protecting her at all times. This was also the reason why no one had checked why she hadn't returned for the apprenticeship ceremony.

The black-robed young man waved his hand nonchalantly as he reassured, "Emperor Fang Gan need not worry, Miss Xuan'er eats and sleeps well at my place, and not a hair on her is missing or harm."

Fang Gan inhaled deeply to calm himself down. Hesitation flickered back and forth on his face, but in the end, he nodded his head and agreed, "Fine, three million Fortune Divine Fruits, however, whether you win or lose, you must send Xuan'er back to me!"

The smile on the black-robed young man's face widened, "Emperor Fang Gan need not remind me about this. I am standing on my feet right now, but if I don't send back Miss Xuan'er safe and sound, will I be able to ever leave this place in one piece?"

Fang Gan, Li Shan, Zhou Chen, Chen Yirong, and Zhao Lei exchanged a glance then nodded their heads in agreement.

Zhou Chen turned to look at Sun Shihai and said, "Shihai, fight with all you've got!"

This matter had gone beyond the issue of just the Fortune Emperor Palace's reputation.

Sun Shihai nodded respectfully and said with confidence, "Yes, rest assured Master." The opponent was an early Second Order God King Realm like him, but he had the Dragon Devourer Spear, as well as his Celestial Blood Ape Physique. He had ninety percent confidence that he would defeat his opponent.

Fang Gan looked at Sun Shihai and added, "If you win, the Fortune Emperor Palace will reward you with half of that low-grade chaos spiritual vein!"

Half of the low-grade chaos spiritual vein!

Hearing that, Sun Shihai was overjoyed and quickly complied, "Yes, please rest assured, Sect Chief! This disciple will spare no effort and will not disappoint Sect Chief!"

Recalling the battle strength Sun Shihai had shown earlier, easily defeating Zheng Ming and the other challengers, Fang Gan's tensed expression loosened slightly. He nodded at Sun Shihai.

Everyone backed away from the hall center to make space, and retreated back to their seats.

The black-robed young man and Sun Shihai stood facing each other with more than ten meters of distance between them.

Suddenly, the black-robed young man taunted, "Brat, remember my name, Wang Yongsen, otherwise, it'd be a shame not to know who you lost to."

Anger flitted across Sun Shihai's eyes, but he laughed instead and enshrouded himself in a radiant blood colored light. Sun Shihai's body grew bigger at a shocking speed in front of everyone's eyes. On the surface of his body was a kind of a protective armor that was similar to scales, and his eyes turned scarlet.

In all previous challenges, Sun Shihai had never fully displayed the power of his Celestial Blood Ape Physique's bloodline, but now, he had completely released it.

Sun Shihai's momentum was much stronger as compared to the time when he battled Zheng Ming and the others.

Fang Gan, Zhou Chen, and the others felt more confident watching this.