52.

Musha Cay In The Bahamas:

Two days ago I wasn't even sure about coming here, but yet, here I am on a beautiful island in the Bahamas. Kross certainly wasn't taking anything besides a "yes" to joining him on this trip, which he swore up and down was a first date. But, who the hell takes someone that they barely even know out of the country as a first date?

We arrived to the Bahamas in fashion on a private jet that I never imagined being on. When we landed, Kross had a luxury car waiting to take us to the private villa we would be staying at. I don't know what captivated my breath more, the beauty of this five star paradise island or the fact that I'm the girl selected to spend an entire week here; with Kross Jackson.

"Like the view?" He questioned, walking out to the patio. "It's beautiful." I nodded, looking at the magnificent beach front view. "Glad you like it." I watched as he licked his lips, "You should probably go get changed though." He looked at my attire. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Why?" I asked. He chuckled, "I asked the masseuse to come and take care of you." He informed. Didn't know I needed to be taken care of, but thank you Mr. Jackson.

"And what about you, aren't you getting a massage too?" I asked, looking up at his handsome, well built figure. "I have some business I need to finish up." He stated, "But I'll be back before our date tonight." He smiled. I couldn't look him in the face any longer due to my nervousness.

Trying my best to keep a straight face, I replied, "Okay. See you later." Slipping him a small smile at the end of my sentence. "Whatever you need the housekeepers are here to assist." He assured taking a small step closer and kissing my cheek, which completely caught me off guard. Those feelings of butterflies in the pit of my stomach that I have not felt in a while came rushing. His approach was different, unique.

After Kross left, the masseuse got me prepared for a well needed massage. With each touch, every nerve was beginning to loosen. My mind felt at ease while allowing the woman to do her job. "Excuse me, Ms. Destiny." Joan, the main housekeeper called in a low voice. I lifted my head up from the table, looking over in her direction.

In Joan's hands were beautiful bouquets of peony flowers. A light bulb in my head went on. On the plane, Kross and I talked almost the entire flight. We covered the basics of getting to know each other; age, likes, dislikes, hobbies and so much more. When I told him that I like peony's because they mean romance and prosperity, I wasn't expecting him to surprise me with an entire bouquet of them.

My cheeks flushed as I smiled uncontrollably. The masseuse allowed me to get up from the table, putting my robe on. I took the flowers from Joan, inhaling they're lovely scent. "Thank you, Joan." My voice displayed a load of emotions. She nodded, "No worries. Would you like me to put them in water for you?" She questioned. I shook my head. I wasn't sure of Kross's reasoning behind this, but it was the most thoughtful thing.