15.

We finally arrived at his house. My eyes widened as he pulled into the double gates. I was amazed to say the least. His place looked like a palace straight out of a fairytale. Quan turned the lock to the door, stepping inside. He welcomed me inside; standing to the side. I looked around the very spacious house with high ceilings, "This is nice." I told him. He shook his head, "Thanks."

"Let me give you a quick tour." He signaled. I nodded my head, liking the sound of that. We walked into the living room where there was a flat screen tv and two black sectional couches. He gave me a quick walk through of his kitchen, then showed me his decent sized backyard. "You have a dope set up." I told him.

"Appreciate it." He smiled, showing his nice white teeth. "Want something to drink?" He questioned. "Um, sure." I stood beside the black marble island. He walked over to a cabinet, pulling out a bottle of Don Julio. He poured us some shots. I wasn't a heavy drinker drinker; in fact liquor wasn't really my cup of tea, however I could use it to ease some of my nervousness.

"What's upstairs?" I asked being that he only showed me around downstairs. He looked over at me, chuckling. "Oh, you wanna see where a nigga lay his head at." He laughed. I mushed his head playfully. He then pulled me by the hand, leading the way upstairs while I followed behind him. I took notice to how his floors were carpeted black; which I now assumed was his favorite color. We entered his bedroom, my eyes scanned the room.

His bed was huge; making me believe it had to be a California king or something along those lines. A flat screen tv graced the cream colored wall. There were two black night stands on each end of the bed. Nothing extraordinary but it definitely suited his personality. The entire house did. I felt his hands wrap around my waist soon after. "You look good." He spoke into my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Don't I always?" I turned around, facing him. "You might be right." He licked his lips, looking deeply into my eyes; which caused me to nervously look away.

He used his free hand to turn my head back in his direction, "I'm over here." He said. "Sorry." I gave him a closed mouth smile. He cupped my face, pulling me closer to him; as if we weren't already invading each other's personal space. He planted his lips onto mine. I instantly felt butterflies. I felt his tongue swiping across my mouth, so I allowed him access. Our tongues swirled together in the wet kiss.

He backed me onto the bed. His body hovering over mine as we continued our make out session. I could feel his hands roaming my body, sending tingles down below. I felt a great disappointment when his hands stopped caressing my body. "I'm not going to do anything you're not comfortable with." He said, looking down at me. I shook my head, "I'm comfortable." The liquor and my need to be sexually pleased responded for me. It had been a little over a year since my last sexual encounter with a man. I couldn't fight the urge of wanting him when I felt him sucking on my neck, aggressively yet still being so gentle and passionate.

His hand traveled from my left boob down to my pants zipper. My breathing hitched once I felt him tugging at my jeans. He looked at me for permission. I nodded, giving him complete access to take me out my jeans. He took my jeans off without any difficulties, leaving me in a pair of coral thongs. He smirked to himself while scanning my lower half with his bedroom eyes. His hand traveled down to my pussy, rubbing me through my panties. I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling overly excited to be touched. Quan sensed the great pleasure he brought me in this very moment.

He attacked my lips once again as we shared another wet kiss. I felt his hand finally go inside my thongs, rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I moaned into his mouth. "Mhmm" I moaned louder, feeling like I was going to explode. He slipped a finger inside of me, pumping in and out at a rapid speed. "Let that shit out. I can tell you need to." He spoke into my ear. I moaned louder, my legs slightly beginning to shake as I could feel myself near the edge. "Don't stop." I instructed, heavily panting.

Before I knew it; my eyes were rolling to the back and I couldn't withhold the loud scream that came after releasing my juices onto his finger. He lifted my body, removing my thong. He parted my legs with force, sticking his tongue between my second set of lips. My eyeballs did cartwheels as he licked, swirled, and flicked his tongue. "Ohhh, Oh... my... god!" I exclaimed, feeling so much pleasure. I could tell he was experienced.

I lifted my head, looking down at him as he was looking up at me. We kept eye contact as he continued to eat me in enjoyment. He pulled on my shirt, completely ripping it open with both hands. He pulled my round boobs from my bra, playing with my chocolate nipples. "Shit." I grinded my hips.

He allowed me to fuck his face while he stuck his wet tongue in, and out of me. Soon, I releasing all my juices; yet again this time onto his face. He stood up, wiping his mouth. I laid there for a while trying to calm my breathing and gather my thoughts. I sat up on the edge of the bed, a toothy smile could be seen on my face as I looked at him. "What?" He questioned, grinning. "Thank you." It awkwardly slipped out— I didn't know what else to say in the moment. He chuckled.

"Destiny, I really like yo playin' hard to get ass. I'm not bout to hit it like you one of these regular chicks. That time will come though." He spoke in a more-so serious tone. I respected him for being openly honest. I made a mental note on what he had just voiced before getting myself cleaned up in his bathroom. After returning, I watched him change the sheets on the bed.

"I bet your mama raised you well." I smiled at the sight. He laughed though he didn't deny it. He stopped me in my tracks before I could walk over and grab my purse, "You taste exactly how you look." He smirked. My eyes widened as I felt my cheeks heating up. I was blushing but managed to hide it successfully this time around. A part of me hoped this side of Q lasts forever, but things can often turn out too good to be true. And I wasn't holding my breath.

Quan laid back in bed, flipping through channels. I trailed his exposed, tatted chest with my eyes. He took his eyes off the tv in time to catch me admiring him. "Coming to bed?" He questioned. I wasn't expecting that; but then again, nothing about this night was predictable. Deciding to take him up on his offer, I prepared to spend my first night at his house. Before getting into bed with him, I pulled out my phone, sending a quick text message to the family group chat that consisted of myself, Deedra, De'Lanice, and Darnell.

Siblings 🖤
Me:
Don't wait up for me ... be home in the morning . Love y'all 😘 Sent at 1:35am

I locked my phone, slipping it back into my purse before climbing into bed beside Quan. I got under the comforter, getting as comfy as possible. He pulled me closer to him. I rested my head into his chest, watching the movie that played on the screen. Being here, with him felt surprisingly soothing. However, I was still going to have my guard up.

I knew all too well how fast niggas can change; that's why I vowed to never get too attached if the energy I'm giving out isn't being reciprocated. I felt him place a kiss on my forehead, my heart fluttered. I smiled to myself, wrapping my leg around his. Minutes later, I was out like a light.