7.

LightSkinKeisha - "Spend Sum Cash"

🎶Big Bank Beisha, yeah, bitch, I'm back at it (Beisha)
Post a thirsttrap,bet your niggadouble tap it (Yeah)
Got that comeback, got him turnin' to an addict (Mmh)🎶

"Round of applause when that ass get to clappin booty so big, he wanna throw a stack on it" I sang along with the lyrics, watching my booty twerk in the mirror.

🎶Bossy lil' bitch, keep a couple racks on me (Ooh)
Thirty inch weave, I could sit my ass on it (Ooh)
Make your baby daddy wanna spend some cash on me🎶

"Who you going out with?" Darnell questioned.
"Nun ya." I responded. He sucked his teeth. I laughed, continuing to do my makeup. I still have no clue where Quan is taking me, but that was expected with his mysterious ways. I don't know what it is specifically that intrigues me; however I liked everything about the intense feeling.

I finished doing the light glam on my face shortly after. I put all my makeup products away, getting up from the small stool. I then walked approached my bed. Looking down at the two newly purchased dresses I had bought from a small boutique, I remembered Quan telling me to wear something sexy.

I decided on wearing the pink mini dress with a cut out at the side. I walked over to my decent sized closet, looking down at the heels on the floor.
"Des, you busy?" Deedra knocked on my door. "No, come in." I told her. She walked in looking at me then over at my bed. "A date?" She asked.

"Something like that." I smirked. "You haven't been on one in forever. You deserve this." Deedra said, slipping me a closed mouth smile. She was right— it had been a while since I physically went out on a date. "Thanks, Dee." My face now formed a hearty smile. "By the way, I think you should go with the black dress." She looked at the two dresses on my bed then back over at me.

"You sure?" I asked hesitantly; mainly because I didn't want to look basic. "Definitely. Black always gives off that grown and sexy vibe." Deedra stated. I went as she suggested, choosing the long black, spaghetti strap maxi dress that had a slit at the near bottom. I paired the dress with some silver  rhinestone studded open toe heels.

After she left the room, I slipped the dress over my body, taking in my appearance in the mirror. The dress definitely complimented my nice shape. My hair was done in a sleek side ponytail, containing curly hair extensions at the end. Before retrieving my purse and keys off the bed; I made sure to spray myself with Jimmy Choo Blossom which I only used upon special occasions.

As Quan pulled up at the address, he sent Destiny a quick text

As Quan pulled up at the address, he sent Destiny a quick text. He popped a mint into his mouth while waiting for her to come outside. Five minutes surpassed before he looked up, seeing her walk off the porch. His mouth watered at the sight of her beauty; though she wasn't anywhere near the car.
He got out the all white matte Tesla, walking around to the passenger side.