24.

It's had been exactly eleven days, two-hundred-sixty-four hours since I got shot. Everything was a blur. Piecing together what happened was becoming more and more stressful. Thankfully, I didn't lose my damn life. But it would take more than two bullets to the stomach to take me out. The sound of rain could be heard pattering on the roof. I looked over, seeing the blonde hair chick naked, fast asleep.

I tapped her roughly, getting her to wake up. Last night was fun and all, but her ass need to bounce. "Aye!" I shook her a bit harder. She rubbed her eyes before they fluttered open. "What time is it?" She questioned. I got up from the bed, sliding my shorts on, "Time for you to head out." I responded while checking the notifications on my phone. She scrunched up her face, "No "Good morning" or "Want breakfast?" You really meant what you said." She scoffed.

"Exactly, so I don't know why you trippin." I mugged. "Whatever. I'll be out in the next fifteen minutes." She rolled her eyes, getting out of bed with her perky breasts on display. "Make it ten." I looked at her from across the room prior to entering the bathroom. One, two many drinks last night caused me to bring a random bitch from the club to one of my man houses. I stood in front the sink, brushing my teeth. My phone buzzed beside me. I looked down.

Big Mike:
Meet me at my spot in 30.
Sent at 12:15pm

A sigh escaped my lips. Big Mike is the kind of nigga you don't want no problems with, even me. But, I did promise him to do a job for him and in return he'll grant me a small favor. I washed my face before drying it with a blue towel. I walked out the bathroom seeing this chick still in my house. "What's the problem?" I questioned, growing annoyed and impatient.

"My sister can't come pick me up." She pouted, "And I have no money for an Uber." The chick held her head down. I silently cursed myself, "I'll take you home." I offered, which I know I shouldn't have but needed her gone right this moment. She nodded, slipping me a small smile. After successfully getting dressed, I left the room with homegirl following close behind. Making it into the kitchen, I grabbed a nutrition shake from my refrigerator before getting the keys to my Jeep.

We got in, pulling off without hesitation. "What's the address..." I trailed off; not remembering her name. "Blair. My name is Blair." She interjected looking over at me. "Right. Blair. What's the address?" I repeated. "3279 Rembrandt road." My face held this puzzled expression. I know you ain't supposed to judge people, but the the broad I met last night did not come off as some rich girl from Kingswood. "You stay out there?" I asked, getting on the highway.

"I do, but not by choice." She answered. I glimpsed over at her as she twirled the ends of her natural hair around on her finger tip. Blair stood at five foot five. She's an all around attractive female. Light skinned with medium sized heart shaped lips that feel as soft as they look. Her eyes are sapphire indented in their flawless skin. Her perky round boobs— I can still taste the metal from her nipple rings on my tongue.

An ass so fat that you can see it from the front. I could name a million and one things about Blair's appearance; but nothing about her personality. I don't hook up with chicks to listen to them babble. Nothing personal, but I'm just here for a nut. If I liked the sex then maybe— just maybe, I'd call them when I was in need of getting a load off again.

Never was a fan of relationships but I often found myself thinking about love. However, sometimes the thought of only fucking one female doesn't sit right with me. Pussy is everywhere, why can't I explore? Thirty-minutes later, I pulled up in front of a mansion, literally. Shit looked like one of the houses on MTV cribs. Blair unbuckled her seatbelt, unlocking the door. "Last night was fun. Thanks for the ride." She smiled, biting down on her bottom lip gently.

"Yeah. Imma get up with you." I returned a simple head nod. Blair said nothing in response while carefully getting out the high Jeep. "Are you really going to get up with me or only when you want to sleep with me?" She looked me deeply in the eyes. "I got somewhere I need to be. You said yourself last night was fun. Don't put pressure on it." I told her. She scoffed before slamming the door shut.

I watched Blair disappeared into the gated house. I shook my head, pulling off. When made my way back to the other side of town in order to meet with Big Mike it was almost noon. I hoped his ass wouldn't be on no fuck shit. He has a tendency of thinking you automatically work for him once you do him the slightest solid. He would have to respect the fact that it ain't even that type of fucking party. Like I stated before; I'm my own mother fucking boss.

- - -

"I'm telling you, her shit was wetter than a water park!" Cleo disclosed. "Oh my god! Cleo! I did not need to know that." Destiny tossed a handful of popcorn at her friend. Cleo laughed, throwing a few back at her. Tonight, Cleo, Ashanti, and Destiny were having a small sleepover. They didn't do stuff like this very often since they're all much older with busy schedules now. But, Destiny could admit it was nice kicking it with her girls. Who says you need a nigga all the time to Netflix and chill?

"Do scissoring really feel as good as they say?" Ashanti questioned Cleo, popping some popcorn into her mouth. "I mean, if you doing it the right way with the right person then fuck yeah!" Cleo exclaimed causing Destiny and Ashanti to break into laughter. If it isn't obvious— yes, Cleo likes girls; which makes her a lesbian. She came out to everyone freshman year of high school.

Everyone was surprised, all except for Destiny. She's had her assumptions since middle school. While every girl at Cypress middle school including herself, was gawking over Asher Williams— Cleo was staring a hole into Karina Sanchez's face. Destiny was happy for her friends coming out. Since then, Cleo has been the happiest dating the same sex. She's had a few successful relationships, but she tends to get herself into situation-ships the cost her a load of heartache and problems.

"What's up with you Des?" Cleo questioned taking her eyes from the tv screen. "Same ole." She shrugged, "Work is fine. My siblings are fine. I'm fine." She tried being nonchalant. "Are you really okay though?" Cleo eyed her friend. She exhaled, shaking her head. "Yeah, I'm good." Destiny deceivingly assured. Cleo gave her a closed mouth smile; not wanting to put her friend on blast. "Okay. I know Cleo wants to know just as much as I do." Ashanti was being nosey; per usual as she sat up at the top of my bed.

"Know what?" Destiny's eyebrows knitted together. "About you and Q." Ashanti gave her a duh look. Cleo smacked Ashanti's hand, causing her to wince in pain. "There is no me and Q." Destiny finally broke her silence. "There's absolutely nothing to know." She stated, truthfully. She hadn't heard from Quan since he was released from the hospital. When Ashanti called her; telling her about Quan being shot, her heart dropped to her stomach in a panic.

She tried her best being there for him. She visited him in the hospital almost everyday for the entire two weeks of him being there. Destiny made sure he was taking all his medication and healing properly since the hospital staff sort of sucked. Then he ghosted her, as if she didn't help him land back on his feet physically. Quan had stopped responding to her texts and didn't bother to return any of the phone calls. She wasn't the type to chase a man— not after her long track history of ain't shit bastards. Destiny thought there were too many men— good men, out here to be stressing over one.