32

This is the final chapter because this book is a series, so you'll see these characters in the future, but I can't really add much more without the other backgrounds and I know that some readers want to see my other characters and what's in store for them, so this is the final chapter for this story but you'll definitely be seeing these characters in the future even if they're not the main focus !

•••

It was three days after the celebration, and they were still in Hell. They decided not to leave and to spend some time with Alastor, because Levi really liked him and his soulmates had to respect him.

"You're brooding," Alastor pointed out as Levi sat at the table, picking at his food. "What's up."

"Make me immortal," Levi said suddenly. "I know they're skeptical, but I'm not."

Alastor laughed. "So that's what you've been moody about," he said, glancing at the door. "Why won't they let you?"

"Said I have to think about it." Levi paused, pursing his lips. "Which I did."

"For a day."

"Two!" Levi argued.

Greyson and Elijah walked into the room, sensing the tension.

"What's going on?" Elijah asked, even though he clearly knew what was happening. "This conversation feels like it's lasting... forever."

Greyson elbowed Elijah. "Don't," he growled.

Levi huffed. "I know what I want! Can't we just do it?! If I want to die later you've made it very clear that it can happen! And if you don't let me, I'll go find some fucking vampire to do it!"

Alastor shocked Levi by lifting him up with his powers and slamming him into the wall. "Don't you dare ever say that," he snarled, his eyes burning into Levi's skull. "If you think you want to be immortal, I will make it happen. Not a vampire."

Levi nodded as Alastor dropped him. "So do it then," he growled.

Alastor glanced at his two demons. "I can't stop him if he wants to do it and you know that. He's your soulmate and he's made for you."

Greyson growled. "If you regret this-"

"I won't," Levi said, determination in his tone. "I'm doing this so I can be with you guys forever."

Elijah hugged him tightly. "It's going to hurt, love," he said in a sad voice, kissing Levi's cheek. "Immortality isn't just a shot you can take."

Alastor nodded in agreement. "I will be removing your soul and making it part demon. You will get powerful urges that will make you feel more lustful and you may feel more violent. You will be part demon and that will be a portion of who you are to the point where you may experience night terrors as a partial demon tries to control you, so it's your job to embrace it in order to keep from succumbing to these urges," he explained, and he could tell that the scary parts were getting through to Levi, but he still looked determined.

"Will there be... a voice in my head?" he asked, skeptical of sharing his mind.

Laughing, Alastor sat down in the seat across from Levi. "You read too many novels," he said. "No, you won't hear a voice. You're not sharing your soul with another, I'm altering your soul to make it demonic, so it will be yours but it will have the demonic of immortality, but that also comes with the consequence of natural demon anger and lust."