14

It had been a long two weeks for Elijah. He felt terrible because his attention was divided, and divided by the two people he loved the most, not that he'd tell Levi and risk making the human fall into a panic.

Greyson still had work, and Levi went back once the stitches dissolved, ten days after he got them.

Elijah loved spending time with both of his soulmates, but he knew Levi wasn't comfortable with him hovering around at the cafe where he worked, so Elijah often spent his time with Greyson before he picked Levi up and then took him home where Greyson would meet them later.

He felt guilty that they hadn't had sex in the break room because Elijah was always fretting over Levi's safety without one of his demonic soulmates there, and Greyson couldn't do much to calm him down.

In fact, they hadn't really had much sex at all, which was really difficult because Levi wasn't ready for it and both Greyson and Elijah wanted him to feel comfortable so they didn't even try to have sex with Levi in the mansion.

Aside from a few handjobs while Levi was still sleeping, there hadn't been much and Elijah was so in need of it. However, he didn't feel right having sex without Levi there with him. Now that Levi existed in their lives, the two demons couldn't do anything without him beside them because it didn't feel right.

That thought hovered in Elijah's mind as he organized Greyson's office, making sure to avoid the drawer filled with his sex toys. He sat at the desk and inputted codes and responded to a few emails from the jewelry providers, not bothering to glance at the cameras and see how hot Greyson looked.

Greyson was always good, but the last thing Elijah needed was for himself to get hot and bothered from looking at his boyfriend.

"You look frustrated," Greyson said, making Elijah jump and whip around in the spinning office chair. "What's on your mind, babe?"

Elijah groaned. "Nothing either of us feel okay with doing right now."

Greyson winced. "You too?"

"Yeah. What are we supposed to do? All I want is for you to rail me while I'm fucking Levi but we can't do that because he's not ready and I don't want to upset him but holy shit I need something up my ass," Elijah said, slamming his forehead into the desk before him. "Is this what it feels like to be religious on Earth? To be abstinent from sex?"

"Probably," Greyson said, leaning on the table. "Let's do something fun tonight. Let's take Levi out on a little date with us. He's gotten more comfortable with us and I can tell that he wants to show affection but he's still hesitant, so let's take the first step in our growing relationship and try for a kiss tonight."

Elijah raised an eyebrow. "Only if after he falls asleep you give me a really good blowjob," he said, though his smile showed that he'd be happy with the date even if he didn't get pleasured afterward.

Greyson kissed him on the forehead. "Deal," he said, lifting Elijah to his feet and lightly smacking his ass. "Now go pick up our baby from work. I've already planned the date and I have to call Gale and ask her to make us up some food."

Elijah narrowed his eyes. "You're not going to tell me what it is?"

"Is it against the rules for me to want to surprise both of my soulmates at the same time?"

Elijah grinned as his face flushed red. "No," he said, kissing Greyson once more before he eagerly grabbed his car keys. "Maybe you'll be the one getting the blowjob."

Greyson winked as he left.

•••

Levi was just finished up his shift and passing it on to the girl who worked after him when the bell on the door jingled and Elijah walked in, looking more excited than usual.