24

This entire chapter is basically all sex so if you're not comfy with it:
1. Why are you reading this book it's a sexual book ?
2. Skip it ig if you're not comfy
3. I've practiced writing scenes like this but I will admit I'm not a pro at them so I hope it's good but if it's not I'm sorry I tried and the ones later in the book will hopefully be better :)

•••

"He said to go straight to the bedroom so you better press on the gas!" Elijah said as he jumped into the passenger seat and pulled his seatbelt on. "Go, Greyson!"

Greyson listened to his eager words, both he and Elijah knowing that either something was wrong or they were in for a very pleasant surprise.

"Relax, babe," Greyson said, grabbing Elijah's thigh and making him squeak. "Don't get your hopes up. He might be upset or something."

Elijah shook his head. "He knows to call us if he's in a mood and we haven't gotten a message from Lexi or Pax that's a red flag," he said, checking his phone anyway. "He's been doing better and I think having us as support has been helping him mentally."

Greyson agreed, but he still didn't want to get too excited in case they weren't going into what they thought they were.

"I really hope what I think is happening really happens," Elijah groaned, feeling his member twitch in his pants. "Shit."

"Take a breath, babe," Greyson said, even though he was feeling the same way as Elijah was. "We don't want to scare him."

Elijah tried to listen, but all he could do was think about Levi waiting in their bed for his two demonic soulmates to come home and ravish him.

"Elijah," Greyson warned, knowing that Elijah wasn't listening to anything he had to say.

"Don't act like you're not excited too!" Elijah responded, reaching over and grabbing Greyson through his pants, making Greyson gasp and swerve the car.

"I'm driving!"

"And I'm horny! Thanks for stating the obvious!"

Greyson huffed and sped up, trying to get home. He skidded to a stop in their massive driveway, putting the car in park and racing inside with Elijah.

They saw Lexi in the kitchen and caught a glance of the smirk on his face and knew something exciting was going to happen.

Elijah pushed the door to their room open and stopped in his tracks, making Greyson smash into him and knock him into the room, the two falling to the ground.

"Hey," Levi said, swinging his feet over the side of the bed and giving his two soulmates a shy smile. "Welcome home."

"Holy shit," Elijah said, his jaw dropping and eyes flying open as he looked all over Levi's body.

It was covered in tight, black lingerie, hugging his body in all of the right places, covering his groin and making his eyes pop. He looked so innocent and helpless, and that only made Greyson and Elijah more desperate to take him.

Greyson stood up and brushed himself off, helping Elijah up and pulling him toward their human beloved.

"Is this what you went shopping for?" Greyson asked in a seductive tone, placing one of his hands on Levi's thigh and trailing his hand up toward the bulge hidden by the black cloth. "You like showing yourself off, don't you?"

Elijah was thankful that Greyson was good at slowing down and enjoying the moment, teasing their little human, because if it were just Elijah he would've skipped the foreplay and gotten straight to the sex part.