21

TW: attempted assault

Levi froze when his foster father began to rub his hands up and down his chest, pulling Levi's shirt off. He didn't know how to react, his mind frozen in fear, his fight or flight response not helping him to make a choice and leaving him stuck in place.

"I'm going to fuck you until you pass out," the abuser said, throwing Levi's shirt completely off and tossing it to the floor before he did the same with his own.

However, once it was off, Levi's foster father stared at his chest and neck in anger.

"Who's been touching you, boy?" he growled, looking over the dark purple marks and gripping Levi's throat. "Did you tell them someone else has already fucked you? That you're dirty and used?"

Levi couldn't stop the tears that fell from his eyes, despite his earlier sarcasm and fire. He hated being told he was dirty and worthless, and now it was being used against him.

"They know about you," Levi said, trying to glare despite the sticky, salty tears dripping down the sides of his face. "And they're going to find and save me."

"They?"

Levi forced a smile. "Yes, they. Because two people care about me and want me, and they won't stop looking until I'm safe."

The immediate response Levi got was a slap across the face. "How do you think they'll find you? They're probably not even looking," Levi's abuser laughed, reaching inside of Levi's pants to touch his flaccid member. "I'll bet they're already at a club somewhere picking up someone new."

"No, they're not."

"If they cared so much why did the one leave you alone?" he asked, unbuttoning Levi's pants and dragging them down. "I saw him leave you alone."

Levi's eyes widened. "You've been stalking me?"

"Since I saw you on that bus." He grabbed Levi's ass and dragged his finger to his entrance, prodding the muscle. "You're so tight."

"Stop!" Levi screamed, extreme panic overtaking him as he tried to get away, but the chains on his leg didn't allow it. "Don't touch me!"

He couldn't escape and the touches wouldn't stop, so he continued to scream and beg for it to stop until his abuser grabbed his shirt from the door and shoved it in his mouth.

Levi struggled and tried to get the man off of him, but to no avail. He could only cry and cough as he choked on his spit behind the shirt caught in his jaw as he saw his foster father strip off his clothes from the corner of his eye.

The man climbed in between Levi's legs, holding his wrists in one of his hands as he lined his member up with Levi's entrance.

Levi tried to scream, shutting his eyes and anticipating the unavoidable pain of being raped, but it never came.

He heard yelling in the room, and the voices weren't the man above him.

Levi opened his eyes and turned his head away from the bed and saw both Elijah and Greyson charging at the man on top of Levi, pulling him away and throwing him to the other side of the room.

Alastor was there as well, and he rushed over to Levi, ripping them chains away from his legs and grabbing his shirt for the floor and helping him into it, before doing the same with his pants as Levi pulled his foster father's shirt from his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Alastor asked, checking all over Levi to make sure he wasn't injured to the point where he couldn't move.

Levi didn't answer, his eyes locked on Greyson and Elijah, who definitely were not themselves.