27

The days at the park flew by, but it was the most fun Levi had ever been part of. They went on every ride and took pictures, texting them back to Kayden and Lexi who demanded to see how much fun they were having.

They all bought mouse ears to wear around and tried all of the cliche treats in the park, not caring that it made their stomachs ache. When they finally left on their last night in the park, Elijah was sad to go, but he was also excited to visit Darius, so he got over it.

Especially when he realized he could visit again in the future with his soulmates, and there were so many theme parks in the world they could go see.

It was early in the morning, but Elijah couldn't sleep. He woke up at seven and was unable to cuddle back up and go to bed. After a quick cup of coffee and a shower, Elijah rejoined his two soulmates who were sound asleep, Greyson cuddling close to Levi since Elijah's warmth had disappeared from his other side.

Elijah knew he should let them sleep, since they didn't have to be at Darius' until three, but he also knew that he was horny because the other three nights they'd been too tired to have sex.

Besides, it was his birthday trip.

He should get to do what he wants.

So, Elijah climbed over his two soulmates and shook them both, glad he didn't feel remorse when they start to wake up.

"Too early," Levi complained, much like Elijah had been the morning they left for their trip. "Go back to sleep, E."

Elijah groaned, squirming to stay in between Greyson and Levi. "It's my birthday weekend so you have to listen to me," he said, putting his thumbs on Levi's eyelids and lifting them open. "Wake up, baby."

"Wake Greyson up," Levi groaned, making Greyson laugh from the other side of the bed.

"Don't pull me into this!" Greyson said, closing his eyes and covering his head with a pillow. "You woke up first."

Levi growled. "We're a trio, bitch," he said, sitting up and wiping his tired eyes. "This isn't a one at a time thing. It's all or none."

"So... we're going with none?" Greyson asked, making Elijah poke him in the stomach. "Ow!"

"If you two don't move your asses now you're getting nothing from me for a week!" Elijah threatened, making Levi raise his hands in surrender and Greyson groaned. "Besides, morning sex is great!"

"When you're not woken up to do it," Levi mumbled, shrieking when Elijah climbed onto him and forced his hands above his head.

Elijah smirked. "Fine, we don't have to do it then," he said, deciding that it would be more fun to tease his two soulmates and take care of them later. "I'm going to the lobby to get breakfast."

Levi's jaw dropped. "Wait, you wake us up and then-"

"Should've gotten up quicker," Elijah whispered in his ear. "And if you two decide to have fun without me, I'll make both of your lives a living hell."

Greyson sighed, clearly annoyed. "You're a tease, E," he said, climbing out of bed. "Why do you have to do this to us?"

"Your loss," Elijah said, winking and grabbing his key card. "See you two in a bit!"

Levi and Greyson exchanged an annoyed look.

"We should've gotten up," Levi said, glaring at the door, to which Greyson nodded in agreement.

•••

"Darius!" Elijah shrieked, leaping onto the demon as the elevator to the penthouse where the demon lived opened.