Victoria looked at Lilith but didn't say anything; she didn't trust her words.

"Victoria it seems like the storm is starting to lift up slowly. Perhaps it would be smarter to wait in the cave while this passes." Lilith said.

Victoria wouldn't argue about that and she carried Cassius and Lilith walked still in her lycan form, and they all sat down on the ground while Cassius back was on Lilith.

"I can't believe we managed to get in this mess." Victoria said after a while. It was quiet bewtween them and Lilith spoke softly.

"Yes. But each step we take is closer to helping out Cassius." Lilith said.

Victoria took her snake tail out as it felt more comfortable for her, and she lay down on her bottom. Even if it was just for a few minutes, it felt nice just to relax and not fly. If they somehow mangaeded to find the crew then where was Light? Victoria yearned the dragon could be found soon, so maybe it would be easier to fly over this storm before it was too late.

"So somewhere nearby the elf pyrmaid were going to need to dig in order to find Pandora's magic. That seems like a tedious task. Afterall there are plently of sand mountains here. Yet we have to find the specific one." Lilith said.

"We don't have a choice. After all today is Wednesday, and we have four but let's say three days left. And it's obvious Cassius is getting weaker by the day. It seems his episodes are becoming longer then usual, " Victoria said.

"There is a chance I can sniff out the magic. But then again if that was the case then shouldn't it have been possible for other monsters to find it?" She paused and spoke quietly. "To die is to live." Lilith said mostly to herslef. "I hate this riddle. For Cassius to die, if that happend how would he live? Does that mean he would really be free?"

"I've been thinking about the riddle to. Maybe it means just as it says?" Victoria said.

"What do you mean? "Lilith said. "It can't mean that exactly that's not entirely how riddles work. It's more of a symbol then anything."

"I'm not sure yet. After all there could be thousands of answers like him becoming dead then rasing him to be a zombie, but that doesn't mean he would be right in the head. It's why zombies are just empty souls that want brains in order to replace what they dont have anymore. If we turn him into an undead creature there's no hope in saving him."

All of a sudden it clicked in Lilith's head the aswer. "I found it, the answer-"

Cassisus groaned as he turned his his head and opened his eyes as he felt something soft and warm behind his back and he couldn't help but feel the softness.

"Cassius." Victoria said.

Cassius turned his head and saw his mom, his face got red with embarrassment. "Oh, mom. I didn't see you there. What am I on?"

"Me." Lilith said and Cassius turned his head and saw her and he sat up.

"Oh, sorry did I worry you all agian?" Cassius said.

"How do you feel?" Victoria asked.

Cassius checked himself. "I feel weak still, I have a feeling I'm not going to have the same energy but I can still walk, just not for a long time. That sandstorm really did a number on me. To be honest." Cassius said.

Victoria took out the bottle next to her and gave it to Cassius. "Here."

Cassius eyed the water and felt like he wanted to cry tears of joy as he rudely took it and he chugged the water. It felt so good. He wanted more and more.

"Cassius, I hate to say this but that is our last water. So make sure you don't drink all of it."

Cassius stopped drinking and saw that he was already half way and he closed the bottle and handed it back to his mom. "Thanks for that. I really needed it."

Victoria looked at Lilith. "Lilith, you said you had the answer to the riddle. What is it?"

This caught Cassius attention his eyes widening hopeing, praying. Now two sets of eyes were looking at Lilith. Nothing that seemed unsual for her. Being put on the spot.

"I caught on to what you said about Cassius turning into an undead creature Victoria, like a zombie. But how about instead of turning him to an undead creature like that, we turn him into something that is much for flexible and familiar to him."

"Which is?" Cassius asked.

Lilith looked him dead in the eye. "Cassius we need to turn you into a vampire. An undead creature. That is the answer to the riddle."