What first caught Cassius attention of the Quarter realm was the smell. Sweage, and defecation around the streets, along with trash. Cassius didn't understand how it was possible if he was living in the monster realm, that was supposed to be full of magic. Right now it just reminded him of the human world. There were very few buildings around which explained the weird address they were given in the phone.

The more they walked Cassius noticed that Lilith was the one leading them, not even his mother. It seemed that Lilith gave him so much help. It was crazy how he didn't realize how valuable she was to him. They saw the buildings were were barely labled, and there were houses near by, just not in the best condition.

"This place is awful." Cassius said.

"This is actually one of the bad areas of the Quarter realm, the other side of it, the main part of quarter relm is actually very prosperous just like Highland town." Lilith said.

"Well this smell makes me question if that's true. Isn't there magic? Why isn't this clean away."

"The economy is bad. Just like in the human world Cassius." Vicorita said. "Just like there are bad areas over there, this is also the same. The lords believed that each place of territory and lands is whether or not it is worth investing in, which is why they don't bother to use their unique magic to make this place prosper. In fact why would they. It's just a waste."

"I think, I got it now." Cassius said.

Cassius could see the sign although it was harder than usual. But he was able to read it. The sign read The Magic Shop in big bold letters. The entrance didn't even look as beat down as the others. In fact, it seemed like the building was in the best condition.

Lilith looked at the store. She didn't trust it one bit. But she knew the challenge was meant to be taken. Victoria looked around and could see the sketchy magic shop. Cassius on the other hand just felt a slight shiver properly due to the cold and brushed it off.

Once they were in front of the shop, there was no light inside. It was clearly dark and unoccupied.

"God dam it. It's closed as expected." Victoria said. She looked over the glass entrance for any indiction of there opeing times but there was none. But seeing through the glass, there were many antiques and magic items one would expect from a magic shop.

Victoria sighed. "And this bastard didn't even bother putting in times when his place is open." Victoria couldn't help it she felt heated and she punched the wall of the place.

Cassius jumped as Lilith didn't flinch.

"You only have so much time, and this bastard didn't even fucken put time slots." Victoria said. She didn't know why she couldn't help but feel defeated. They traveled for hours; it was torture for her flying in the sky, which smelled horrible.

"Mom, it's okay. We still have tommorw." Cassius said.

Victoria looked at Cassius and forced herself to calm down, collecting herself. "Your right. Now we just need to find were to sleep."

"Don't worry. I already thought about that. In just a mile away is a somewhat decent hotel. Trust me it was the best one I could find. "Lilith said.

Victoria and Cassius were astonished. "You booked it. But how?" Victoria said.

"The entire time we were riding I decided to make use of the time and thought about where we were going to sleep. I already knew that based on the area we would be placed in a horried palce. So I wanted to make sure we were ready. So we should propely head over."