"Skylar!!!" Cassius cried out. There were tears streaming down his cheeks as he was still getting support from Jessica to hold him up. There were teachers and nurses around Skylar, and they put her on top of the medical bed, and now some were attending to help Cassius, but Cassius did not want to leave Skylar. He didn't understand his feelings; he was supposed to hate her, never again acknowledge her presence; he was supposed to be happy. She stuck at him, and yet he could feel the overwhelming pain in his heart watching his childhood friend do the unthinkable.

  "Cassius, you need to calm down." The nurse by him said.

  "No, Skylar!"Cassius said again. He was trying to fight himself free to be by the Skylar's side, but the teachers were blocking his view.

   Lilith saw the commotion and ran by Cassius's side. She saw how he called out to Skylar. Also, what was once not only his childhood friend but his ex. The tears were massive and dripping down fast; he was screaming and not calming down even though his face was pale and blood was running down his arm.

   Lilith pushed the nurse aside, not caring, and placed both hands on Cassius' face forcing him to look into her eyes. "Cassius, honey, please look at me."She said sternly but gently.

    It took a second, but Cassius recognize the eyes he was looking at, and suddenly his body started to calm down, but the tears didn't stop. "H-honey, S-Skylar just.."

   Lilith smiled sympathetically. " I know, but your injured, and you need to relax. Please, for me." Cassius looked at her a second longer, and he calmed down even more. The crowd was surprised how the president was able to calm down a student. It was quiet, but then there were side conversations as they were witnessing everything.

      Cassius felt the world spinning more, and he couldn't help it, and his eyes closed, and Lilith caught him and rested his head on the pillow of the medical bed. The nurses looked at Lilith and thanked her as they transported both of the beds to the nearest hospital.

   Lilith wanted to be with Cassius, but she knew she still had to stay here.

   "Was it me, or did that Cassius fellow smell like a human?" someone said.

   Lilith felt the hairs of her back go up and now all of the students and teachers looked at each other.

  "A human?" The teacher said.

  "I smelled it too.

"So did I."

"I thought it was just me."

  The groups were filled with talk, and Lilith knew it was officially a disaster. What on earth could she have said to turn this around when the smell of human blood was so prominent. Lilith smelled it too, and there were a lot of werewolves and other monsters that feed on human blood and flesh.

   The groups started to agree, and more monsters began to come, and before Lilith knew it, the place was getting more surrounded, and Lilith knew she needed help, and she took out her phone and called a number.

    Victoria placed a cold cloth on Cassius' head and made sure his blanket was just touching his chin. She looked and saw the pale complexion of his skin and how the monster doctors could smell he was human, and she had to send him in the human world. She sighed; she didn't expect things like this, to go wrong so far. She had questions, but she knew she had to wait for Cassius to wake up.

    Victoria couldn't help but look at that IV fluid that was in his skin as his arm was sutured. The cut looked six inches long, but it was a deep one. The doctors said it was lucky it wasn't wiped clean off; however, his arm would never be the same. Not because of the amount of blood loss but because of many vessels that were broken.