Victoria didn't believe the next alternative worker was going to come soon. The place was packed but they were lucky to find a seat near by. But that was preahps because ghosts didn't need to sit down, they never really got tired, unless they were in the sun.

Victoria couldn't remember the last time her tail fidgeted so much, hitting the ground softly but repeatedly as though trying to swat a fly near her. She saw her son was sitting so close to Lilith there was no space in between the two, while for them, there was a considerable gap. Victoria looked away and paid attention to the monsters coming out of the door that welcomed guests inside. Rarely any came out, and just as Victoria was about to complain again, the door opened to reveal a male. He was old as his hair was white. There were no monster features to be seen beside a long skinny tail that curved up at the end.

"Victoria Bryers, please come on in." He said in a raspy voice.

Victoria, Lilith, and Cassius all stood up and followed the man inside. He lead them down the hallway and into a vast room; it made sense why the building was so huge in the first place. Looking around, Cassius could see the monster workers eating something then transporting the client's to their desired route. The amount of space seemed unnecessary and Cassius didn't understand why the process took so long until the old man worker gave Victoria a piece of paper.

"Please fill out that paper, and depending on how far your trip is, we'll give you more information after. I just want you to know that by signing this paper, we are not liable for putting you at risk once we are there, as that is the area you wish to travel to." Mr.Ivan said.

"Alright then." Victoria filled out the paperwork. It didn't make sense to Cassius how the paperworkd coudln't have been filled out in the waiting room. But then again they did arrive late.

Cassius looked at Lilith. He felt nervous; he saw how the monsters teleported their customers. A flash of yellow or blue light appeared around then then they disspeared. Expect to cassius it just looked like an annoying white light then they disspeared. "Lily does teleportation hurt?"

Lilith put a hand on his head and smiled. "Don't worry Cass. Teleportation doesn't hurt. However you might feel a bit of a stretch on your body. Although I'm sure you'll be fine. After all you already had your episode earlier. So I'm sure you regained some of your energy back, " Lilith said.

Cassius was able to brethe easier at this. But he was a human. So how would that affect him? He turned those thoughts away. It was unnecesary. By the time he looked at his mom she was done filling out the paperwork and she gave it to Mr.Ivan.

Mr.Ivan looked over the page, and he looked unsure. He had something on his ear and whispered, he nodded his head as though he just received the message and looked at Victoria.

"I'm sorry miss. But the spot you are aiming towards, is not within our reach. However, we can transpport you to the city where you would have to take a cammel or a dragon in order ot travel up there. But I also heard that there's going to be a sand storm coming soon."

"I don't care about the sandstorm. Just transfer us in the nearest city then." Victoria said,

He nodded his head. "Alright then miss. Your totoaly is 450 for all three of you."

Victoria paid it without hesitation. Mr.Ivan lead them to the worers as the three were instructed to hold their hands as the teleporters surrounded them. There hands were out as though they were chanting then a yellow light surrounded them and they were transported.

Cassius coughed which resulted in some blood. He looked around and noticed how the sun was killing his back, but everything seemed made out of sand and wood. He wished he could see the warm colors and how the sun hit the sand. The desire to see what the tanned sand looked like.