Lilith was happy; she made sure to go to the student council early to double-check everything regarding the festival in two days. And mostly because she was able to become one with Cassius made her grip her heart charm necklace. The ecstasy overwhelmed her body, and she stopped typing on the computer and just took a breath of fresh air.

Lilith heard a knock on the door and pressed the button on her desk and said, come in. The doors opened and revealedJackie. She fixed her glasses and stepped in, then the secretary Gin came, and finally, it was the treasurer Jake. They all walked up to Lilith's desk.

"I can't believe this. Who is going to tell her," Jake retorted.

"Well, I don't mind telling her," Jackie said politely. 

"You say it to light; we need to be direct on this," said Gin.

They talked amongst themselves as Lilith smacked her hand on the table once to gain their attention. "Tell me what is going on?"

 Gin was the first to look at Lilith, his eyes were sharp, and he had fish fins on the side of his shoulders. "We have looked over the festival's budget and the information present, and it seems as though someone is trying to hack into our computers, and sabotage the upcoming festival everyone is looking forward to. What can we do?"

 "I actually noticed this problem first when we first started to print out the posters and I noticed that most of the dates were wrong," Jackie said.

"And not to mention the funds," Jake said. They all looked at Lilith.

Lilith was calm as Jackie seemed the most worried, it showed on her face while the other two boys just wanted a solution. "Oh, is that the problem? Don't worry, I have already updated the systems, and I called in someone to help with this hacker, and I know exactly who the hacker is." Lilith said.

"Why didn't you inform us of this then?" Gin said there was a bit of hurt in his voice.

"I would've sent you all an email, except for the part that the hacker already infilitrated your emails; it was how they knew about which systems to access and exactly how to sabotage us." Lilith got off the chair and walked up to the printer that was printing out and gave each one of the student council the paper. They all looked down, glancing at it. Then they all looked up at Lilith.

"I didn't expect the culprit to be them," Jackie admitted.

"It makes sense why you didn't email us, but why didn't you tell us?" Gin said.Lilith got something from her desk and showed them four leaves, but not just any leaves. These were the type that allowed one to do a spell to over hear others. "Since I managed to remove the spell and locate exactly where it was, it was easy to find the location. Also, if you wondering about the culprit they already got a taste of there medicine." Lilith smiled and had her hand behind her back. "I can assure you.They got what they deserved."

All three of them couldn't believe their ears. How tactful and intelligent she was, they believed every word because each thing Lilith said was true; it proved in everything she did.

"I'm so in love with you right now." Gin said as a joke, but Lilith knew it was the truth.
Jackie just blushed, and Jake remained standing with his arms crossed.

"Your amazing," Jackie said.

"I still would've preferred if you told us," Jake said.

"I apologize for that. However, I needed to act fast. I'd say this meeting is over. Or is there anything else you wanted to discuss?" Lilith said.

They looked at each other, then nodded their heads.

"Well, leave now," Jake said. The two boys walked while Jackie waited for them to leave. She wanted to be alone with the President. Once the door shut, it was soundproof from the outside, so no one would be able to hear inside.

Jackie looked at Lilith. "Is there something else you needed, Jackie?" Lilith said."Well, I wanted to ask..well, you see, I understand that we're in charge of managing the festival, but if it was possible that in our brake if we could go on a ride together." Jackie knew her face was red more than ever, but she was determined to get the words out. She already spoke to her friend Frankie about asking the President; she couldn't quit now. "Just the two of us."

"I'll have to see how busy it gets, but maybe if I have free time, then we can." There was another knock on the door, and this time Jackie walked to the door and opened it. Lilith saw it was the President of the magic club.

"Tony, good morning, what brings you here?" Lilith said.

Jackie looked at number 2 and 3 most vital top students in this school; she already felt intimated by the power inside. Tony angel wings folded behind his back as he stepped in and stopped in front of Lilith. Tony smiled at Jackie, but his main focus was on Lilith.

"Good morning President, Listen I'm having a difficulty keeping my club in order," Tony said to Lilith.

"How so?" Lilith asked.

"You see, there are just too many students in my club, so we need a bigger classroom and more funds for the items we're using," Tony said, smiling sheepishly.

Jackie got irrated and spoke before Lilith could. "Tony, you already submitted that order the last time, and we rejected it since you just use your items carelessly and-"

"Jackie," Tony said, cutting her off. Suddenly his smile intimidated her. "I'm talking to the president right now, so please don't interrupt me." What angered Jackie more is that he didn't call her by her title of Vice President as he did for Lilith.

Even though Tony was a sweetheart, he didn't want anybody to stop him when he was fixed on an idea. Jackie wondered if she should remain in the student council office. But just when she took a step, Lilith put a hand on her shoulder. "Tony, I believe you were to hard on, our Vice President." Yes, Lilith could feel those emotions of hurt and discomfit coming from Jackie. Jackie helped Lilith with many things, so it was the least she could do.

Tony looked at Jackie now in a new way because it was Lilith's will. "My bad if I feel that I hurt your feelings Vice President." He said posied. Then he looked at Lilith as though making sure she saw him confirm he did as she asked.

"Now, as our Vice President said, we can't give you a bigger club because you already have one of the biggest club rooms, and regarding the funding, right now is the worst time to ask, seeing as we have an important school festival. So how about this." Lilith said, smirking and let go of Jackie, now they were both interested in what she said.

"Tony, if you can manage to put on an amazing show on the day of the festival, depending on how you can entertain and interest the guests and me, I will highly consider inputting more funds into your clubs. In fact, this gives me a wonderful idea."

"President?" Jackie said.

Lilith sat down on her desk, her hands folded. "Alright, now here's what's going to happen."Tony and Jackie both paid attention to the President.

Cassius didn't know how but he managed to trip on a small rock. He cursed himself and got up. 

Jessica held her hand out, and Cassius took it. They were walking to their lockers.

"Cassius, are you okay? You seem a little out of it today," Jessica said.

Cassius' mind was still filled with many thoughts accumulating in his head. And Jessica was right about seeming out of it today that he couldn't even manage to get mad properly knowing there were other things to worry about. Even though it was Friday and he had a test for most of his classes, the meeting with the lords of sins was the biggest one. He had no idea who they were. He wanted to ask, but at the same time, he was afraid of knowing the truth. Plus, even though he wanted to ask, it would still be strange for any monster not to know the rulers, or he guessed were the rulers were at. And he couldn't even mention about Pandora to her; that still blinded her.

Cassius knew there were only two words to say to Jessica so he said them as neural as he could. "I'm fine."