As Cassius walked down the hallway of the D building, there were signs posted on the door to indicate the type of club it was. It wasn't hard to find the student council room as it's door seemed to be the most sleek one of all with his metal exterior and designs. Even the handle looked fancy, and right next door was the magic club. Before Cassius made a move, he put his head to the student council room and heard no voices coming from the other side. He felt disappointed that Lilith wasn't in there, which was one of his most important reasons for coming. A sigh escaped his lips, and he looked at the magic club room.

  An explosion came behind the magic club doors, making the door shake a bit. Cassius was surprised the door didn't burst open at that moment, then it was followed by the sound of laughter. If explosions happened daily, then it that meant the door was laced with serious metal in order to make magic like that. Cassius hesitated on deciding to open the door, but he didn't want to restrict himself to something stupid.

He slid the door open, and his eyes were bewildered. It seemed there was music playing in the background, and the number of students felt overwhelming. There were giant pots everywhere where some people had wands, staff, or just magic coming from their palm. He looked around, trying to find Tony, the president of the magic club, as he saw him in a chair crowded with other students. They were having many conversations amongst each other having a good time. No one seemed stress but were just enjoying themselves. Cassius slid the door behind him, and a girl was walking with a pot of a chemical as another explosion came unannounced. This caused the girl holding the pot in front of Cassius to trip, and all of the substance fell on Cassius.

The liquid was jet black, and it smelled horrible. But what was worse was how Cassius opened his eyes, and his body felt weird, like a tingling sensation all over. He wiped his face to take the substance out of his face only to realize instead of skin; it was feathers.

"What the-?" Cassius was confused and shocked; it all happened so fast.

"I'm so sorry, " the female member said, her jet black hair was in two low ponytails with bangs, as her eyes were russet brown, almost looking black. She grabbed a rag nearby and was helping Cassius wipe off the substance only not to have it work, and he just slapped her hand away.

"What did I turn into?" Cassius demanded an answer.

"You turned into a chicken. Part of the magic class is that we try to create potions for different spells; in my case, I was trying to whip a potion to turn someone into an animal from the human world. I was almost able to complete it; however, you still look like a chicken, " she grabbed the nearby mirror on the table closet and showed Cassius what he looked like.

His gray eyes widen; he was not a chicken, but a rooster. He crowed as he got many of the student's attention.

"Hey, guys, look Jessica managed to make a chicken." A magic club member said.

"But isn't that a rooster?" another said.

Many side comments we're heard as the magic club president listened to what was going on as he got called, and he stood up. "Who got turned into a chicken?" Students pointed at Cassius, and Tony turned and saw the rooster. He walked up and was in front of Cassius. Tony was able to recognize him due to the necklace around his neck; Cassius cocked his head to the side.

"Cassius, buddy. I didn't think you would volunteer to be in Jessica's experiment." Tony said.

"I didn't try to," Cassius said. He was angry not with her but mostly with himself for not reacting fast enough.

"It's alright." Tony smiled reassuring like it was his experiment, then he looked at Jessica. "So when is it going to wear off?"

"In 5 or maybe 6 hours. I'm not sure since it's never really been a success before." Jessica looked at Cassius, and he felt his face get hot.