Cassius felt something bugging his back pocket when he sat down. It was the beginning of first period and already he felt annoyed. He checked his back pocket and his eyes widen for a second it was Lilith's necklace. This felt like 'day sha vu' he didn't have the chance to give it to her because he was to frighten by her actions. Lilith was not what everybody thought of her to be. She was terrifying not because of her display, fooling everyone, but it was how well she was able to execute it and keep up her facade. Cassius looked around and could see the faces of students glaring at him upset. The evil eyes all there and now it made sense to what Lilith said. They did blame him for the closet incident that wasn't necessarily his fault. But in a way, he felt it was.

The student that was in front of him bent his arms so far back they were right in Cassius face, and he knew that was on purpose. Cassius wanted to say something, but decided it would be better to just keep quiet. He wouldn't let it get to him, and he continued to do work.

The second period was science, and it seemed like Cassius got more scowls again; he was astonished how he didn't realize it before. Then Marty looked at Cassius.

"Wow, Cassius, I can't believe the incident with Lilith in the janitor's closet. What did you do to her exactly," Marty asked surprisingly calm.

"It's not what you think, " Once Cassius explained what happened just as Lilith said to, it seemed the students around him overheard thanks to their hearing. Many of the students calmed there looks after that and just focused on their lesson while some were skeptical. Cassius felt an amazing difference regarding the hateful stares he got. He thanked Lilith in his head for the advice, but it was scary how effective Lilith's response came to place.

In battle class, Cassius knew he had to give Lilith her necklace, but as he saw her in her school mood, smiling, talking to the students like it was nothing, reminded him of what happened in the student council room, and he looked away.

"Class today we are going to run, so everyone, lets' head outside," The gym teacher said. The class went out of the building and walked to the track field. Cassius made sure to keep his distance, changing his mind, hoping Lilith wouldn't be able to see him acting weird. Everybody got on the track, and the moment the instructor blew the whistle from somewhere, Cassius didn't know where his mouth didn't even move, then everybody started to run.

After a while, many monsters jogged or continued to jog as very rare walked like Cassius. Cassius felt out of breathe and couldn't compete with the speed of many of these beasts like monsters. "Hello, Cassius." Cassius face seemed frozen as he was still walking looking like a mess as he turned left and saw the blue eyes back to their usual cheerful self. The color came back full of its electric blue color. Lilith was next to him, and if it was possible, his heartbeat increased.

"H-hello, Lilith, " Cassius said.

She smiled; there was something hidden underneath it; now, after what he seen in the student council room, he didn't trust anything that she showed. This was just her facade, her charade, and many were fooled by it, even he was too. But he would go along with it if that's what she wanted. A happy president of the student council was a good life on campus.

"Cassius, I want you to stop acting out of the ordinary; you seem to be avoiding me throughout the day. Do you understand what I'm trying to say, " she was still smiling, but he read inbetween the lines. 'Stop acting suspicious or else.' he read the threat still fresh in her voice. He nodded his head.

   "Good, " she headed along running. She was fast, and he wondered if she was already done with her miles, which explained why she was able to take the time to talk to him.

Cassius held out Lilith's necklace. By the next lap, she did Cassius called out her name, which she came to a walk. "What is it, Cassius." she said.

"You dropped this." He showed her the necklace, and Liliths' eyes widen, but then they relaxed as she quickly grabbed it and held it over her chest.

"Did you look inside of this?" She asked.

"No, I didn't," Cassius said.

Lilith smiled a true one. "Good, because if you did, I would have no choice but to do the unthinkable to you."

This caused a shiver to run down Cassius back, and he was so grateful he didn't look inside. Lilith walked so close to him; their arms were touching, and she whispered in his ear.