Cassius looked at Lilith. Afterall she was the one who seemed to be calling all of the shots here. And he didn't want to say something he that was a mistake.

Before Lilith said anything, she looked at Cassius. "Cassius is Lilith, your only friend in this school?"

"Yes, she is. Other than me knowing you to, of course." He smiled nervously.

"So, do you think she'll be able to keep a secret?"

Cassius looked at Jessica then back at Lilith, not exactly sure what she was planning. But figured she would mention them in a relationship.

"I can be trusted. I would never do anything as to betray a friend's trust." Jessica said as though clearing her name, and she looked down nervously again.

"Well, then." Lilith walked up to Jessica and whispered in her ear. Jessica's eyes widen with surprise, and once Lilith was done, she was still smiling.

"I understand President," Jessica said.

"Please call me, Lilith," Lilith said. Jessica nodded meekly.

Cassius was still unsure about what Lilith said. He hoped Lilith didn't say too much, but that wasn't like Lilith to make a wrong move. If anything, it was Cassius to do that.

"So about the school festival, How is that going to play out?" Jessica asked.

"We can all meet up at the school and go there together," Cassius said.

"Wonderful idea. However, I'm not going to be able to stay with you for the first two hours of the festival." Lilith said.

"Your not? Why?"Cassius asked.

"I'm in charge of running the festival. For the first two hours is the most crucial, or in three hours. It depends on whether or not this is a successful year. Which, of course, it's going to be, because I'm the one who is also in charge to help run it."

"I didn't know you were going to run it," Cassius said.

Jessica looked at Cassius, it was an odd thing not to know, but Jessica still felt like she didn't belong. "Alright, well, I guess Cassius, we can hang out for the first hour just until the president comes and I leave you to be."

Lilith didn't like that idea, but Cassius did at least need supervision.

"Jessica, I don't think-"Cassius said but then got interrupted.

"That's a great idea.' Lilith said which Cassius was surprised to hear from her.

"Well, Cass, I need to go now," Lilith said to Cassius and went to whisper in his ear. Cassius' face got red, hearing her words, and then she left. Jessica saw Cassius's face and wanted to question it but had a feeling she already knew the answer because of what the president told her.

Cassius looked at Jessica. "So, are you going to your club?" Cassius said.

"Not today. Do you want to walk home together?"

"Yeah, that sounds fine." Cassius walked out with Jessica. The walk felt peaceful, as many monsters were already home. The school barely had any students left as it seemed the school festival still filled their minds.

After a good distance away from the school, Jessica spoke. "So Cassius, you and the president. I can't believe it." Jessica said.

Cassius looked at Jessica, hoping his face didn't reveal too much. "W-what do you mean?"

"I mean how you to have such a close bond, how you two are a couple. It makes sense why you have to keep it hidden. But I'm still surprised you didn't tell me. But I guess I can understand why." Jessica said, looking away, sadly.