The leaves fell down in a cluster with other leaves. The leaves were in a mix of blues, greens, and yellows for the autumn season. Cassius couldn't help but run in the open meadow where far away would be the purplish mountains where the sun was shining just on the other side of the mountain. The wind felt amazing, and nothing felt better than this moment.

"I wish I could be here forever," Cassius said out loud.

"Is that really what you wish for." A voice told Cassius. Cassius couldn't recognize the voice; it didn't sound like Pandora's voice, and he searched around where the owner of the voice was. He saw nobody, and for a second, he thought it just came from his own mind.

Then a white figure came up from the ground. Cassius could see the outlining of the white angel that looked like an 11-year-old Skylar but wasn't entirely her. It looked weird for the uncanny brown wings and instead white wings to be shown on her back.

"Who are you?" Cassius asked the white Sklyar looking figure.

  "I asked you a question. Do you wish to stay here?" The white angel asked again. It didn't sound like a young girl, which confused Cassius, but he answered it anyway.

"Why would I want to, not having to worry about nothing. This is what everyone strives for. Why would I ever want to leave?" Cassius said, smiling. Cassius laid on the ground and rolled in the grass; it felt cool to the touch, and surprisingly he didn't feel itchy at all afterward; it felt comfortable just like a bed.

He saw the sun, and it started to go lower, and Cassius knew the sunset was going to come soon.

"What about your family? Don't you want to see them again?"

Cassius sat up and stopped smiling, looking at the child bemused. "What do you mean, see them again? I can see them whenever I want. When I'm done with school, I head home, and there my mother would be sitting on the couch in the living room, or cooking food for me."

"And what if you can't anymore." She said seriously. Her face looked like it had no expression, which made it hard for Cassius to guess her motives for asking such questions.

Cassius looked down at the grass; it was such a quiet and full life, healthy for deers to eat. He saw the shadows of the trees around him change, the sun coming down slightly more, now it touched the tip of the mountain.

"I wouldn't want that. I don't want to think of what it's. Because I will always be able to, this is unless she or I die. But until that happens, no matter what, I will be with my mother."

"Went then Cassius, if you could go back to your mother, is there anything you would do differently?"

Cassius is got irrated now. "What is with thee questions. You're making it sound like I'm died or something."

  "Cassius." The white figure said more stern now. "Everything around you is the edge of death. So I ask you again if you could go back and have a chance to live with yourself, without another soul infused with your body, what would you do differently?"

"Wait, the edge of death?" Cassius looked around slowly this time. And now the sun was halfway covered by the mountains. Something inside of Cassius told him to hurry and answer; it was an instinct that told him to continue to live.

He would listen for once, and he took a deep breath. "I want to go back to the monster or human world. I want to be with my mom, and I want to be with Lilith and Jessica and with my friends in the human world. I don't want to be tied down to another soul anymore that only causes me pain and restricts me due to my cross." He looked down at his neck, expecting to see his cross, but it wasn't there, and suddenly, his neck felt naked. "I know I still need to work on myself and uncover truths, but more importantly, I want to make not only the people around me but also make myself happy.

The girl was silent for a few seconds; the sun was going down more, and just before it could hide behind the mountains completely, the figure nodded in understanding, and Cassius woke up.

  Lilith was so worried about Cassius; it had been two weeks since he announced the date to meet with the council. She held her phone to her chest, knowing this was the primary form of contact she had with him in case he ever woke up. She desperately missed him, and after school, she would to his house and visit him, making sure he was better. But it was difficult for her to go into the human world, so she only managed to visit him five times in the last two weeks.

It was officially Dec 27, 2005, and Lilith was doing homework on her desk; she looked at the corner of her desk at the wrapped present that was made for Cassius. She hoped her Christmas gift would be Cassius waking up, but that never happened. She continued to write the answers for the math equations, but her energy had been feeling down. Lately, it had been hard to maintain the facades that were naturally so easy to her. I wonder how on earth Cassius could change me so much or let me reveal things about myself I didn't already know.

There was a knock on Lilith's door, and it opened. It was the butler, Kim. "Lady Lilith, your mother has instructed that dinner should be ready in five minutes."

Lilith didn't bother to smile; that took to much energy. "Alright, I will be there, momentarily."

The butter nodded and closed her door. Lilith sighed and took out the locket of Cassius's picture and hair on her desk. She held it close to her. She wasn't ready for this painfull dinner, especially because her father wasn't going to be here, which meant pain for Lilith.

Lilith got up and dressed herself for dinner as she got out of her room and went down the stairs.

By the time she was done, she had a light blue dress with her hair down with a headband.

Lilith walked into the dining room and saw her three sisters already sitting down on the side of the table as their mother at the end of the other side of the table where Greed usually sat down. Lilith sat down on her assigned seat and saw Kia next to her; she also had on a dress with her dark purple hair in a ponytail. Alexa, on the other hand, had on a shirt with shorts with her straight black hair down to Lilths mom, Amelia that was her favorite child. And finally, Milly with similar purple hair that was short and warning a shirt and shorts also.

"Wonderful all of my girls are here now." Ameila smiled at all her girls until she looked at Lilith, the oldest, and could help but glare, the haltered was obvious on her face, but Lilith learned to ignore it out of her mind; it didn't affect her anymore.

"Tell me, how is everyone lately? How is school?" Ameila looked at the youngest one first.

"School is an amazing mom, in my school, I'm going to be the judge for the talent show tomorrow; everyone voted for me to be one of the judges since I am also the president of the dance club." Milly smiled, and in return, Ameila nodded with approval. "Also, I got a B on my English test."

"Wonderful now; how about you, Alexa." Ameila smiled so warmly at her, Lilith saw that look, and still, she once wished she could get approval like that from her mother, even if it just lasted a second. But she cursed herself for such thoughts and solely focussed on the plate in front of her.

"Being the Vice president in my school, we are going to set up a fair once the winter break is over; Kia thought of it. And other than that, I got a passing grade on my math test." Alexa said, but then added. "Also, I wasn't able to pass my science test, but I promise I will next time." She looked at her mother, hopefully.

"Don't you worry, honey. I know you tried your best. It's alright if you don't pass the first time." Ameila said she felt for her, and Lilith looked at her mom in her side view. She already knew why ALexa was the favorite because Ameila, who she didn't even see her as her mother, was also a middle child who didn't receive love from her parents; Liith knew this when she was snooping around one day and wanted to find answers about why her mom treated her the way she did. It made sense, but that didn't mean that Lilith didn't hate her. She was filled with anger, and she pictured many times of stabbing her mom in her heart while she roamed on top of her and forced her to say that she loved her as her daughter and not like a servant. But Lilith needed to be on good terms with her father, Wrath. Afterall, Wrath's favorite daughter was Lilith, and his wealth and fortune would be given to her more than his wife.