Cassius felt that enough time had pass and it was now time to get out of the cave. The wind was manageable to be able to walk but that didn't mean that it didn't feel like it was pushing him back. He couldn't see more than a half a block in front of him. He looked around it was only the gray atmosphere around him. It was difficult to go, but the warm air still hit his skin and he continued on walking straight forward from the cave.

"Lilith! Mom! Light! Where are you!" Cassius cried out. He stopped and closed his eyes trying to listen but he could hear nothing but the wind. He just continued on. The sand felt like it was trying to bury him. He should've known this would be a terrible idea, afterall he did get warned about the sandstorm coming and he refused to listen. He couldn't help but his stomach felt like it turned to knots and the air was difficult to breathe and he coughed up blood. All of a sudden he felt drained of energy and he knew he was having another epsiode.

'No please not now. I can't. Cassius turned and was determeined to walk back to the cave. He should've kown to stay in but his legs felt like they were giving out and his legs gave in. And he was on his knees, he was panting his hand was over his chest as he was struggling to breathe. Is this it? Am I going to die? Is Lilith going to be wrong again? It hurts, my chest hurts, my mouth is so dry I would wilingly drink blood right now if that's what it took to drink something. Cassius mind started to grow hazy and he fell down his side on the ground and he passed out. Some blood dripping down his nose and mouth.

"Cassius! Where are you!" Victoria yelled. Lilith was starting to get tired and she slowed down gradually but she still kept on going. She didn't want to give up.

How are we going to find the way back? When we don't even know we are going ourselves Lilith thought of ways to find him but it seemed hopeless.

"Wait Lilith, I think I see a waterbottle." Victoria said.

"A waterbottle, where?" Lilith said. Her mouth was watery now.

"On your right, right there." Victoria pointed. Lilith looked and barely saw the plastic bottle and she ran to it and stoppped. She digged the bottles out and managed to find two of them near eachother and took them out. She hoped there was more water but no more more could be seen. Victoria got off of Lilith and Lilith shifted into her human form. They each took a water bottle and drank, they made sure they drank only half to less than half wanting to save some for Cassius.

The water felt wonderful despite being warm but neither of them cared.

"I'm done." Lilith said and gave the bottle to Victoria as Victoria put the remaining water in one bottle.

"We should start heading forward." All of a sudden Lilith and Victoria caught the smell of blood, it was Cassius blood. He was close by, and the wind was still making it difficult to pinpoint his location.

"Cassius is nearby." Victoria said.

"Let's go then." Lilith shifted and Vicorita got on her back with ease. Lilith followed the scent as best as she could. Nearby there was a cave appearing. The sand seemed to slowly calm down. And it didn't take long for the both of them to see a body lying on the ground. Now the blood had a much stronger scent and Lilith eyes dialied.

"Cassius!" Lilith said and she ran as fast as she could. Victoria held on tightly and she didn't like this sight of Cassius one bit. The more they headed forward, Lilith stopped just in front of Cassius as Victoria got off of Lilith and turned Cassius on his back. The sand got mixed in with his blood as his eyes were shut.

"Cassius you need to wake up!" Victoria said. She tapped his head to get a response but nothing. He was out cold. Victoria felt the need to cry. But she looked up at the sky there was some blue meaning that spent the night here in the sandstorm. It was lucky they weren't died but it had take a while to find everyone.