As they walked out, it seemed like the air around them got tense and more monsters we're entering in the magic shop.

"We need to fly into the center of town and find someone to transport us to the elf pyramid." Victoria said.

Cassius agreed as Lilith and Victoria got on the chariot again, questions in the air. The moment they were up, it seemed like Lilith was deep in thought.

"Lilith are you also thinking about the riddle Jacob said?" Victoria asked.

Lilith looked and Victoria and nodded her head. "Something about it bugs me."

"What do you think it means?" Cassius asked. They were looking at her as always, she was the one who came up with the solution.

"The message for Cassius in the crystal ball was that death was the way to live. However seeing it on cass's situation, Pandora already died but if that was the case in death then maybe that means Cassius should benefit from this. But instead it had the opposite effect now he's growing weaker. But if we flip that way of thinking technically the death of Pandora is fueling Cassius to be alive. In a way death is helping him. But then why specifiy something that we are already doing. Usually riddes tend to be more complicated. So maybe we're doing something wrong here? Perhaps we're searching for the wrong thing." Lilith stated.

"That's nonsense, " Victoria said and Lilith didn't flutter an eye lid. "It's clear that Cassius needs a source of Pandora's power since the herbalist witch doctor who serves the lord of council said that Cassius needs her power in order to live. How is it possible were going after the wrong thing?"

"I'm not sure about that answer yet. But I will figure this riddle out. I just need to think it over more."

"We don't have time for that though. Were still going to head to the main part of Quarter district." Victoria's face was serious and firm.

"Alright, then," Lilith said she turned the horses, fixing the route, and they were almost there.

Victoria hugged her self tightly. She hated being above ground once again. Cassius didn't like there fight. He was next to Lilith and whispered in her ear. "Lily, do you really think there is another solution to my problem?"

She looked at him and smiled. "What do you think about the riddle?"

Cassius looked bemused. "To be honest, I'm just hanging on to the thing we already know for sure that will work."

"I see." Lilith looked forward, not looking at him anymore. "I can't blame you for that. But I just wish you had more faith in me."

"I do have faith in you." Cassius said quicky. Lilith doesn't bother to look at him.

"I don't think you do."

"Lilith, please don't be mad at me." His eyes pleaded his emotion shifting more, and this time, she did look and him. She felt his overwhelming feeling. He was scared not just for himself but also her since they came from the magic shop. It seemed like it sealed his fate. That was proof already that he heavily believed in her. His eyes showed looking like a little kid hanging on to the older student for support and guidance.

  Lilith put a hand on his head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't act like this. I'm just anxious about you." Lilith confessed.

Cassius grabbed her hand on his head. Then he whispered in her ear, not wanting to make his mother hear. He knew he needed to say these words. They were precious.

Victoria looked away only considered where they are, but she also couldn't help but overhear the two. Their love seemed so cute to hear—that old high school love. Nothing could ever compare to it. The riddle came in her head again. It bothered her like an itch that was in the middle of her shoulder blades.