"How do you think they'll react Eunwoo?" She asks while he puts his head on her shoulder.

"I would've stared blankly."

"Then?"

"Then I would've kicked your ugly ass out of my house."

"Yah freak this isn't funny. I'm dead serious. And don't you dare belittle my ass. My ass is pretty af."

"Whatever. I'm also dead serious." He sits straight, inhaling. "Listen here fReAk. You legit died in front his eyes. YOUR BROTHER SAW YOU DIE. Or fade away or whatsoever. Now one fine day, you suddenly pop out of the sky and stand before him; unharmed, alive, young and fresh. HOW WILL HE REACT? You tell me I'm out." He says it all at once, breathlessly.  

She presses her lips together, unable to find any sensible answer. As a matter of fact, he's right. "Uh...he has a weak heart so I guess umm h-he will...faint?"

"You asking me? I don't even know him." He releases an quick exasperated sigh. Miyeon stays quite and lets him speak. "You and your brother. Both are hopeless." He shakes his head. "You idiot. He'll think of you as an imposter or a ghost. That's why I'm saying this. It's better if you just stay here with me." He clings onto her arm, attacking her with his famous priceless eye smile and countless aegyos.

(Imagine him doing that ouch my heartue)

"Oh no boy. We aren't going back to that." She chuckles softly when she sees him pout in defeat, his arm and eyes still glued to her. "So when are you leaving?" She doesn't say anything because she's well aware that her answer will bring nothing but disappointment to him. "Hey answer me."

"Tomorrow."

Eunwoo doesn't move. He doesn't say anything. He silently recalls the time; when Miyeon first stepped inside the underworld.

Note: The underworld is a world of lost souls and sinners. This is a place for those people who aren't dead nor alive. This is place for those souls who are despised by The Above. Once you enter the underworld, you see nothing but pure darkness. There's no light, no hope.

He remembers the day vividly, when she collapsed on the ground right after being summoned to this world; drenched in blood. He was bewildered to see her, out of all people he never expected her to come here.

In fact, he never came across this thought that he would get to see her again.

Ever since that day, Eunwoo became her only friend. Miyeon became his only friend. He took care of her and gave her company. Despite their quarrels, endless dissings and tantrums they throw at each other, they understand one another best at the end of the day.

He is also stuck here, for decades.

Unlike Miyeon and most of the souls here, he wasn't lost between life and death. He wasn't a sinner. He didn't sacrifice himself for the sake of someone he had loved either.

He was banished from the heaven for violating the rules that an angel must follow. He was sent to the underworld for punishment and to atone for his sins.

His white feathered wings, which were his pride; had turned black. They looked devilish and monstrous. The weight of them on his back was utterly unbearable.

Everyone was afraid of him. They maintained distance with him because they thought he was minacious. Eventually, he ended up having no friends at all. Miyeon was exceptional. They were intimidated of her because she is the daughter of the moon spirit. They avoided her at all cost.

Both Eunwoo and Miyeon were on the same page when it came to company. That's why they connected and held onto each other.

Whenever Eunwoo saw the reflection of his demonic black wings, he thought of himself as a demon.

A monster.

It terrorized and revolted him more than anything. At some point, he wanted to end his life.

He couldn't, for her.

He isn't an angel anymore.

He is a fallen angel.

"Tomorrow huh?" His mouth parts after a long silence. "That's pretty early." He mutters. The sides of his lips quiver into a bitter smile while his tears are effortlessly creating a narrow path down his crimson cheeks. She wraps her hands around his shoulder and buries her face at the crook of his neck.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Eunwoo."

*******
Angel Eunwoo aaAAaaa