You'd Like An Interview?

"There's one problem though, Maiko." I heard Sasuke telling me.

"And what is that?" I asked, turning to him.

"That when you rescued me from that...snake guy you left Naruto flat on the floor and we left without him."

My mind flashed once more into the Chuunin Exams and I wanted to hit my head on a wall so badly.

"Bullshit! Bullshit!" I yelled. "Crap! How can I forget that! It was years ago! Ages!" I yelled and both Sakura and Sasuke looked at me with that 'WTF?' face.

"OK, OK just chill it, Maiko, chill it." I calmed myself as Asami turned back to where I had killed Orochimaru. To be honest I wanted to see Sakura's reaction when she sees all the blood.

We landed just in front of the chopped snake meat, bloody and all. Sakura looked horrified.

"Who can possibly do something so horrible and...Vicious?" She said with her hand on her mouth.

"I'll take the credit for that." I said proudly and spat on the pool of blood.

She looked at me. "Why?"

I grinned. "He deserved it so badly but I had so honestly preferred to torture him before killing him but I guess your boyfriend here wouldn't bear it. I have a thing for killing bastards. And I so wish I could tell you more but I need to tell the Hokage too, and Kakashi and this entire people I just rather tell you all at once."

She blushed. "He's not my boyfriend."

I laughed as we kept on walking. "From all I said you just hard that part ha? God..." I turned to Sasuke. "Don't let her go."

He said nothing but didn't look quite pleased at me. When I found the slightly dirty blond hair ahead I ran to Naruto as possible and checked him over.

"Alright, you're just passed out." I said. "Now," I got him over my shoulder. "Let’s go see a funeral." I said.

"What funeral?" Sasuke asked.

"The Third Hokage's the Snake Bastard killed him." I said with reproach.

Sakura turned to me almost immediately. "That's horrible!"

"Oh...and you haven't heard the worst part. The Third was his sensei. Would you kill Kakashi, I doubt it." I said. "But if you try I swear I'll be there to chop your heads off."

"Wait, how do you know Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

I rolled my eyes. "You'd like an interview?" I asked sarcastically and placed Naruto on Asami. I climbed and rolled his body to the middle.

I held out my hand for Sasuke them climbed him on then did the same or Sakura.

I patted Asami's head.

"The tower, come on." I said as she fled towards the well. Tower.

We flew to a high tower and we saw the sensei's there and I was just horrified and happy at the same time to see Guy.

"Off the bird, come on." I said.

Sasuke and Sakura, Sasusaku, jumped from Asami and I carried Naruto with one arm.

People looked at me curiously as I walked through them.

Some ninja's asked for the rolls and they gave them two perfect ones and Sasuke gave then the bloody one.

They turned to him with wide-eye expressions. He directed his thumb at me. The ninja turned to me.

"Who are you?"