The Puzzle

Kumogakure; literally meaning 'The Village Hidden in the Clouds'. That was pretty much what I had in mind after getting the piano, after Itachi's plead, after seeing Sasuke talking to a grave. After those scenes that happened just a week ago.

I needed an alliance with them, and any other village that I could get. I had not seen Killer B that time I told the Raikage he would have guests. Not that I even went there but whatever, a letter is just as good. Just a few days ago, probably the day before yesterday the Raikage had asked for a meeting with Lady Tsunade and I had asked to tag along.

I'm not going to say it's gonna be easy to go there and have a talk to that super-towering, scary looking man but I have my pride, I have my own title to work up to and that's what I focus on now. Though I'm sure that if I could go against him, I'll probably make a good match for him, perhaps being able to defeat him.

But Tsunade, being the overprotective woman and babysitter she is, is sending my 'guards' with me. I don't think it'll do a good use, I think they'll rather slow us down than anything. Especially Karin though I have completely lost my hatred towards her after I left her behind on that past/future. Another person that'd slow us down is Suigetsu. He won't be able to walk a mile before asking for a stop. Jugo is probably the only one I can cope with and the only that'll be tolerated.

Lady Tsunade had a carriage for us to go in and that would only let in herself, me and probably on person. I walked Suigetsu and Karin stayed in there. I even had to carry the Throat Clever because of lack of space. Tsunade wasn't pleased; I was a Princess not in a wheelchair though.

I rode on top of the Carriage while Jugo helped the ANBU with the horses...

When we got there I felt the fog, it was sticky. I had dressed Karin properly, as if she was Princess Maiko herself. So when the Kumogakure ninjas opened the carriage they helped her out then Lady Tsunade while I jumped out of the roof.

They greeted Karin as a Princess whilst Tsunade was angry at my reaction. I didn't care. We came face-to-face with a Kumogakure ninja that greeted us. He told us about the village's function as if we were in some kind of tour. I nodded, remembering everything here. I saw the place where Killer B had fought Sasuke and I had left him there. Like the coward I am.

We passed through the building I had stayed at. It was in ruins.

"What happened to this?" I asked.

The man looked at the building and looked serious in matter of Nano-seconds.

"During the reign of the Third Raikage, some 30 years before the Fourth Shinobi World War, the village was plagued by the berserk attacks of the Eight-Tails, due to its host not being able to control its power. The Third Raikage led special teams to combat and re-seal the Eight-Tails in the Kohaku no Jōhei. Many of the shinobi who participated lost their lives. As we could not dispose of such a valuable war deterrent, our village was forced to look for a more suitable jinchuuriki. In time the village would come to select Killer B as the beast's host, and the Eight-Tails' rampages were brought to an end." He said. I waited for him to continue as he drew a breath.

"All other buildings and grounds that were destroyed have been renovated except this one. Economics' decrease has-"

I interrupted him with a scowl. "It's not that. Villagers want to remind the jinchuuriki of what he is capable of doing if he loses control. It's funny how you all act as if you praise him." I said.

"Well, of course, a little insignificant brat barely, maybe not even Chuunin ninja cannot understand economic decreases and increases." He spat.

I chuckled. "Kumogakure has a population size of three out of five stars, a military strength of four out of five stars, and an economic strength of five out of five stars. It has the highest total of the five main shinobi villages, possessing the greatest economic strength and only rivaled in military strength by Iwagakure."