Itachi Returns

I walked through the village with my blood-stained clothes without care. Kakashi had gone to a mission; I didn't even bother to ask anymore he always said, "It's a secret mission, I can't tell you." Bastard.

I entered the ramen shop where Teuchi already had a pork ramen bowl for me.

"Thanks." I said and gave him the money for it.

I sat down and ate like the pig I was, getting one bowl after the other.

"Maiko-chan!" A voice called and I clenched my chopsticks.

I felt like banging my head. "Can't I have a fucking day without you yelling my name?" I burst in evil anger as I yelled at him.

He shrunk behind Sakura. I paid for the bowl and left the shop in annoyed anger.

"She hates you more than she hates me, that's something." I heard someone murmur.

I stopped on my tracks. I spun and stalked over to where the kid said that and felt like slapping him so hard across the face. "Say that again and I'll-"

"Sob for hours?" The emo duck suggested.

The words clung in the air as I swallowed them slowly. Next thing you know my fist was making contact with his face over and over again, my fist bloody.

"Break it up! Break it up!" Guy-sensei separated us.

"Fucking idiot I'm going to kill you!" I yelled. "I'm so glad Itachi's alive! I'm so glad! You'll never be able to beat him! You're too stupid, you're just a kid! A brat!" I yelled as I spit on his face.

Sasuke didn't sit up, I'd knocked him up but I was sure he could hear me. "You're a disgrace for your family! Even Sakura is more powerful than you! You're a shame you don't deserve being an Uchiha! Itachi does! Waste of space, useless jerk!"

Guy kept trying to get me away and he clamped his hand on my mouth. I bit hard, blood filling my mouth.

"I wish Itachi would have killed you too!" I yelled at last.

Guy finally just took me off, running for me to calm down. He threw me against a tree, hard and tied me up with some rope. This looks familiar...

"What?" I snapped at him.

"That was not very youthful." he said seriously.

I scowled. "Like I cared."

"Give me reason to let you go." He said.

"That'll I can do it myself even if you don't want to let me go."

He smirked. "Not valid."

"Good, go ahead and leave I don't care, at least I won't be seeing the fucking bastard for a while, will I?" I asked, smirking.

"You're really proud of what you did, aren't you? You nearly killed him."

"Good." I smiled.

"What if I train you? Will that let your anger go away?" He suggested.

"I don't need training, I'm as powerful as I can get." I said.

"How much?"

I threw a kunai at a tree and I appeared by it and took the kunai it.

"So powerful, I learned Minato's kenkkai genkai." I said and walked off.

He stood in front of me and threw a punch. I flinched and moved out of the way.

"Only tai-jutsu fight?" I asked.

He nodded. "I want to see how fast you are."

I sighed. "You're messing with my laziness."