The Secret

We were decided to keep this a secret. No one would say a word about this organization. If you could call it that. 

We will keep the secret until we figure what my mother was planning before her death. 

Shikamaru is the co-leader of this group. We didn't vote, it was obvious. He is the smartest one out there to help out anyways.  

Sakura was our medical ninja and so was Ino, so if something bad happened while trying to figure it out they are there. They were also guards to check onto when the adults started suspecting... We took turns. 

Hinata and Shikamaru and Shino were to spy on their families dibs of stuff such as some odd news we should know about. 

There were four squads on the organization, since we were only a few. There was the Angel Team, the Soul Team, the Blood Team and the Demon Team. Odd, I know but I didn't choose the names, surprisingly. 

The A Team was for mid-dangerous missions. In there was Ten Ten, Shino, Kiba and Suigetsu.  

The S Team was for a bunch of collective information type, including Sakura, Ino, Karin and Naruto. 

The B Team was rescuing or retrieving an endangered possible alliance. Shikamaru, Choji, Sai and Jugo were there. 

The D Team was for the most dangerous. Sasuke, Hinata and myself were in there. 

Shikamaru had the idea of naming them like that so if we were in public we could just say "Oh, Sasuke, Hinata and Maiko are in a D-rank mission." To each other, or, "Oh Maiko wants you to go to a B-rank mission, Shikamaru." 

Clever, clever boy, always planning ahead.

Naruto didn't like to be put in the lower rank so I had to make up an excuse. "Just think about it, Naruto! What if some collective information mission turns dangerous out of a sudden, you'll be there to protect them!" Lies, lies, lies.  

The real thing was that I was going to tell Jiraiya to train him, he wasn't going to be here for long for me to put him in a crucial team.  

And just as I just said, Jiraiya took him away to train, for two and a half years.  

We kept every piece of information in a locked box I'd put a jutsu upon to just be opened by me or Shikamaru for when Naruto came back. 

The jutsu was the jutsu of the door of that castle, do you remember that one? The one with the snakes and everything... 

I'm glad I did this without the adults. Imagine the wreck, the disaster that would happen then. The fights between each other whilst we just kept calm and voted our way through the stuff.  

But I don't really see why anyone would vote against Shikamaru's ideas. 

Kakashi asked me what was going on but I told him that sometimes we, the young, felt a bit better when we were surrounded by our own age. 

We invited him along one 'meeting', we talked about home problems and movies we'd seen recently while we ate ramen and chips and all kinds of junk food. We fooled around. He sighed out of boredom and said he was pleased to visit one of our meetings. But he was no idiot, he still suspected but never-minded it. 

So we grew up, unfortunately without Naruto. The groups trained together so they learned how to work together in missions. It took a while for Hinata to get used to Sasuke. She was slightly scared of him, I do believe it was because he was usually very cold to everyone else. 

Suigetsu took a while to cope with Kiba's cockiness. Sai and Jugo cared by themselves regularly but helped out either way, Shikamaru and Choji were already teammates so they was no problem between them there. 

Ino and Sakura magically started working together, I'm thinking its thanks to Karin though. 

Other than that they were no issues. For two and a half years we had no issues with the organization. Sakura named the organization The Secret. 

So The Secret had no other goal but this one; finding out Yasuki Emiko's intentions to save the world from chaos.

So after this there's a time skip...alright? This was originally written last night in my iPod because I was inspired. If you didn't read Enduring Despairand Love , do so. My lovely sis, @Bluewolfgirl95 has written something about my ramen experience from yesterday and I'd do it again anyways. Because I DO NOT LIKE HOT FOOD!! Love ya. <3 Sincerely, Alijoice.