Lee

I kissed Sasuke before he went out the door. Kakashi was waiting outside for him. Surprising as it sounds. He had been here the whole day, no idea why.

 I heard Kakashi clear his throat through an open window and I smiled inbetween the kiss. I pulled away and smiled at Sasuke. "Be careful, take care of Naruto and Sakura. Stay focus. Don't underetimate the enemy." I told him.

He nodded with a smile. He knew I was acting 'Mommy' now. "I know..." 

"I love you." I kissed him again, a bit more gently now.

"Me too."

He turned around and opened the door. Kakashi gave him an annoyed look. "Are you ready yet or do you need your baby bottle?" Kakashi asked Sasuke.

I laughed while Sasuke glared at him.

"Oh, you guys never fail to make me laugh." I said.

'I'm glad we amuse ou." Kakashi said in a totally serious tone.

"Who are you using that tone with?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips. Sasuke and Kakashi looked at each other with wide eyes and walked away a bit faster.

"BYE!" Kakashi called.

"Be careful, you two, take care of Naruto and Sakura!"

They agreed and I went back to the TV room all alone. I hadn't slept all night. The feeling was still there. In the pitch of my stomach. Something was going to happen today. Something important. I had tried to shrug it off, trying not to worry Sasuke. Maybe it was just me. Maybe I was being paranoic.

I drank some of my tea. "No, it's not that. Something's just not simply right." I whispered to myself and went to my mother's room.

I took my necklace off and pressed it to a tile on the floor. It unlocked itself and five candles were found inside. I grabbed them and the jar with it's contents.

I went into another room. The name was unknown to me but I knew, somehow, that the person was very important. In the Andorian way at least.

I drew the pentagon and rearanged the candles. I turned my eyes grreen and took a big breath.

"Wonatoshio akalamentia yoshal..."

Wind swirled and mixed with Spirit. My vision blurried and I saw something ahead. And it was all black and white. I frowned at the sight.

It didn't make much sense. I turned the candles off with one hand move and my vision came back.

Well...wasn't that a fail?

I had to find ways to get the feeling away. I thought for a minute. What if I did Mom's spellGo back for five minutes, go back...

I nodded at myself. I wrote a note and left it at the kitchen counter.

I turned the candles on again and made the spell. I blacked out.

☺☻♥~In Our Strange And Violent World...~♥☻☺

I appeared in my old living room and I smiled at everything around me. I stood up, seeing my old non-anime body. Well, damn, I was hot.

I got out of the house the way I was looking and walked over to ther library.

"Hey, Yusuki-san." i gereted the man.

He nodded at me with a smile. "Yasuki girl." He said with a smile.

"I was wondering if you had saved me a copy of."

"Naruto? Of course."

He pulled it out and I started reading it, giving him the money I had gotten from the cookie jar mom used to hide her tips.