🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)

Start from the beginning

"Why are you behaving like this my son? do you want to play with me." sameer ask in honey voice, and the angry puppy shake his small tail as an answer that he want something else.

Lucy was back within one minute, and place down the tray of cream biscuits and milk glass on the ruined bed. Sameer pickup one biscuit and try to feed him, but he jump off the bed and started to run in the whole room.

Being annoy, lucy was trying to catch him but his speed was very faster that she got exhausted, and helplessly said - "sir i can't manage him, am going down to finish my left over work."

She left the room, but bunny didn't stop running around the room and spoiling it totally. sameer wasn't getting the reason that why his obedient son is behaving so oddly today, he was irritatingly looking him and yelling - "stop bunny, please."

He was going to get up, when he saw bunny standing at the doorstep, innocently looking up at one lady who is adoring his cuteness.

Sameer smiled widely, as his wife naina was looking her son bunny in motherly eyes, and it was making him so happy.

"Who is he?" naina question, and bent down to caress his golden fluffy hair.

"Our son." sameer replied her in sweet smile, and naina was going to spit on bunny who is trying to get himself into her embrace.

"When did i got pregnant?" she ask herself in terrifying look, and then raise down her eye at her flat tummy.

"Wait, we haven't even kissed each other yet, then how will i deliver this puppy from my tummy?" she added in relief tone, and throw death glare on her husband who is smiling mischievously.

"Are you fool? how this puppy could be our son, for that we need to make physical relationship." naina blurted out in anger, and sameer widen up his eye in shocked look, what did she say? He wonder with confusing face and thought to ask her.

"Forget it, tell me what this puppy is doing here in our house?" she changes the topic quickly, and he grinned, saying with the cutest smile - "this is our son naina, bunny maheshwari."

"God, kis ghar mein laake aapne mujhe patak diya bhagwan ji, hadh hain." she curse the god in her mind with aversion, and try to endure her anger which was reaching on the top.

"He is my favourite person angel, in this house only he is my best companion, he understand my feelings...my emotions, my pain which others ignore, he smile when i laugh, he cries when i am sad, he cuddle with me when i feel lonely." sameer said in a small smile, sharing about his strong bond with bunny who is like the other part of his body.

Naina who was going to scold him suddenly went quiet, she was hearing his each word so intently, deep down she felt his pain that he shares only with bunny. His smile hides the loneliness and immense pain he feels when no one wants to understand him, when his own family abandoned him, when they ignore his longing to spend some quality time with them.

"Sameer ji, henceforth with bunny, now i am also there with you. with whom you can share your pain, your happiness, your problem, your reason to feel sad...you can share anything with me." naina ensure him with a soft encouraging smile, and he had tears in his eyes which needs unconditional love of someone.

"I promise, i will be a good listener." she added sweetly, and sameer rush to hug her tightly.

Naina was stunned, her hands were still under control, she didn't reciprocated the sudden hug, but a relief smile spread across her face. bunny also jump to hug his loving parents, and she gladly welcome him in her arms and they had a first Family Hug.

"Angel, bunny isn't having his meal since morning, can you convince him to eat something?" sameer utter in pleading tone, and broke the hug to see her face expression.

"What do he like to eat?" she ask to know about his choice, and he went to get the plate of his favourite food.

"Strawberry cream biscuit is his favourite, but today he isn't even ready to touch it." he spoke sounding upset, and naina hummed taking the untouched plate in her hand, and looking down at the cute bunny who is grinning.

"Bunny, kya hua aapko bacha? see your daddy have brought your favourite biscuit, please don't upset him na." naina behave with him so nicely that he stare her emotionally, and then to his loving father who is sadly siting there.

"Mumma ki baat nahi manoge aap?" this word left him stun, and bunny happily open his mouth and naina feed him the small piece of biscuit with a contentment feeling.

"My bunny is a good boy." she said further by softly stroking his hair, and he jumped on her unexpectedly snuggling more into her warmth embrace.

Naina smiled lightly, and patted his back all while looking to her hubby who is burning in jealously.

"Don't take my place." sameer roared in cute tone, and try to pull back the cheeky bunny, whose closeness with his wife is disturbing him now.

"Com'on sameer ji, he is our son na toh kyun itne possessive ho rahe hain aap, what will you do when we will have our own child?" naina spoke with a teasing smile, but it went wrong on sameer who smirked at her naughtily, she bite her exicted tongue and sheepishly smiled at him.

"But i don't know the procedure of having our own baby?" he sadly replied her, and she stares him lovingly. wondering that why god made him so cute?

"Don't worry, we still have so much time for that." naina cajole him with a sweet smile, and he nodded.

"I don't know why the hell was i talking with him about our own child, when i know we're never going to share any intimacy." she spoke disheartedly, and imagine the picture where she will be holding his child in her hand, and playing with him/her enthusiasticly.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique

So how was the update?

Did you liked bunny meeting his mom?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

One word for naina?

Hint - New Entry Soon! 😉

PS : unedited chapter