"..." Khun didn't reply for a few moments at he stared at Bam straight in the eyes, he ruffled his hair in frustration before breathing out his answer. "Fine." Khun grumbled under his breath and at the same time he crossed his arms over his chest.

Not long after, the line moved with Lero in front while their tour guide had an large stick with the bus number card on top of it. Their tour guide was yelling, "Make sure to turn off the flashes on your cameras to prevent it from damaging the paintings. Please also try to observe silence."

The line of Lero Ro's class was the first one to walk inside the enormous museum because they were the first class to be quiet. When they walked inside the said museum, they were immediately engulfed with the cold temperature. And as usual, (Name) loved the coldness.

The students were told stop on their tracks when they reached the placed where a large painting was placed, the said painting was covered with a thin cloth, awaiting to be displayed and shown to the new generation's eyes.

"Whoa.." The (e/c) eyed girl exclaimed, overwhelmed by the fact that the painting was meters tall. Her mouth was gaped and eyes were wide as she looked around the museum, it was simply amazing. The amount of paintings were ginormous, she couldn't even describe who overwhelmed she was.

This was (Name)'s first time being in a museum.

(Name) was never brought to places like this since her grandmother was old and her own mother was too busy to cry for her cheating husband. Her own family never really had the time to bring her to family parks or children's park.

Bam knew that this was (Name)'s first time being here, judging from the fact that (Name)'s face was obviously showing shock and amazement. He smiled softly when he looked at (Name), he was glad that (Name) enjoying her self.

Once all of the third years were in the place where (Name) is, a staff from the museum first introduced the name of the painting first before taking of the cloth making everyone present in the enormous area be much more amazed than before.

The girl took out her phone and snapped a picture at the great painting while Bam secretly took a picture of (Name)'s happy face.

Khun was different, he didn't took out his phone to take a picture since he's seen plenty of that back in his father's estate. He was also sure that Edahn already bought this painting in front of him.

When Khun turned to talk to Bam, he was greeted by his friend ogling at (Name)'s way. Khun sighed and slapped a hand over his face before smacking the back of Bam's head. "Dude, stop it. You're acting so weird."

"I am?" Bam's brows formed into a furrow as he pointed at himself while looking questionably at Khun. He didn't even flinch from Khun's hard smack on his head, he could say that he was used to it since Khun has been getting annoyed with him almost everyday.

"Duh, don't you see what you're doing right now?" Khun said and raised on of his eyebrows at his friend, he couldn't believe that Bam was this clueless.

"I was just looking at--"

"Yeah yeah, don't do that or you'll weird out the girl." The blue poppy eyed male didn't buy Bam's reasoning, most of Bam's reasonings were just plain lie and fake, but some were actually true.

".. Alright. I'll take your advice but I can't say for sure that I'll stop looking at her-- Wait, where is she?!" The dark brown haired male exclaimed and whipped his head at different directions, but then he caught a whiff of his future mate's sweet scent behind him.