"No need. I already made some earlier."

"..If you say so. When will you get home?"

"Tomorrow, around nine in the evening.. I think." (Name) wasn't sure of her own answer because all Mr. Lero Ro said was that they're going to have a night over at the water park. It also means that (Name) have the possibility of being roommates with Bam.

Aiko sighed and stared at her granddaughter for a brief moment before saying, "Alright, be careful and make sure to always be around that boy." The old woman knew that Bam was the one fated for (Name), Aiko was also sure that Bam would be there if (Name) ever needed anything.

"Bam? ..Don't worry about anything else, I have everything prepared. Take a rest, grandma." The girl had a puzzled look on her face when her grandmother mentioned Bam, she shrugged it off before kissing her Aiko's cheek.

"Take care."

"You too." After saying this, (Name) closed the door behind her back, she was always hesitant on leaving her grandmother even though the maids were there. (Name) was usually the one who talks to Aiko since there was usually no one to talk to in their mansion.

The maids were usually busy with their duties, it's reason why they don't usually have time to talk.

Feeling satisfied with her goodbye kiss, (Name) walked slowly with a smile on her face. She was only away from her grandmother for two days but she was already this sad. It seems that she had just realised that she deeply loves Aiko, the only adult who cared for (Name) ever since she was young.

Aiko was the woman who did everything just so that her granddaughter wouldn't go astray from the right path.

The (e/c) eyed girl placed on her rubber shoes and took the paper bag from the side that contains a slipper and sandal that would be used for the water park.

She opened the door and to her surprise, Bam was already there, again. The dark brown haired male's eyes lit up when he saw (Name)'s in front of him, it seems that he was just about to knock on the door, judging from where his hand was positioned.

"Good morning, Bam and Khun." (Name) greeted as she peek at Khun who was standing behind Bam's broad back. After her greeting, she closed the door behind her, shut tight. Bam instantly took the paper bag in (Name)'s bag, he didn't take the backpack for he already carrying a lot.

"Mornin'." The sky blue haired male said and at the same time looked away while shrugging his shoulders. Khun still wasn't that close to (Name), but he'll try to befriend her just so that Bam would shut up about it.

The trio began to walk, the surroundings were quiet but with a sounds of birds chirping in the distant. There were no farmers on the field for it was very early in the morning, the sun still wasn't up.

"Did you have breakfast already? I have more food here." Bam asked and was about to open his bag to take out treats that he knew (Name) would like, he.. kind of asked Khun to do some background check on (Name).

(Name) placed a hand over Bam's arm and shook her head at the same time. She then asked, "I've already eaten.. but have you?"

"Yep, mom made me a breakfast sandwich. I have extras here, want some?"

"I'll eat later, when we're in the bus." (Name) rejected Bam again, she turned her head forward and stared at Khun's back, he was walking ahead from (Name) and Bam since all Bam does was talk about (Name), (Name) everything.