22

Today Jian Yi get a phone call from Ling Zhe asking for meeting with him. He said he want to say something very important and sound serious.

After hanging up the phone, Jian Yi took a taxi to the private club called Windsor.

The staff at the front desk took her into the box where Ling Zhe was , and there are two beautiful women, one on the left and the right, were drinking with Ling Zhe.

When they saw Jian Yi coming in, they didn't care, and they poured Jian Yi a glass of wine.

Ling Zhe seemed to drink a bit too much, his face was red, and he was still sober: "You still come, I thought that after getting a rich guy, you will quickly draw a line with people like me. ."

"If you have something to say, say it quickly, don't waste my time." Jian Yi doesn't drink wine, she just want to solve this trouble and leave.

Ling Zhe pointed to the wine that had just been poured to Jian Yi, but he didn't seem anxious at all: "You have drink first, then we can talk slowly."

Jian Yi didn't move or talk, she just stood there and looked at him.

She is not that stupid, who knows what they put in the wine, if drink it, what will happen to her, maybe she can't even get out from here.

Looking at her, Ling Zhe just smiled: "Jian Yi, based on our love for so many years, I want to ask you, when did you hook up with Shen Yichen?"

"What does it matter to you? Is that the only thing you want to ask me?" she asked back, her tone of voice not good.

"Don't think that I don't know that  you and Shen Yichen been in an intimate relationship, if not, how could he be so partial to you?"

Ling Zhe sneered, revealing a little sorrow, "When my ex-girlfriend was in love with me, she enjoying my hospitality, now she lay down under other men and waited for him earning a lot of money. I think you know who is the women that I'm talking about right?"

"You are sick!" She couldn't bear it, and cursed directly.

Ling Zhe snorted, took a sip of wine. He then stood up and came to Jian Yi's side.

"You said that when I saw the money I abandoned you and chose Shen Xin. I do that for my own future. So is that's wrong? Look at you, you are same like me right? He give you a lot of money, and you lay down under him."

He bit the last sentence extremely hard, hummed an ironic tone from his nose, and reached out to touch Jian Yi face.

Jian Yi turned her head away in disgust.

"Why are you pretending now? Are you afraid that I won't pay you? Or are you afraid that Shen Yichen will throw you when he knows?"

Ling Zhe sneered, and drew a banknotes of hundred-yuan from his suit pocket, at least dozens of them in thickness.

Jian Yi frowned and wanted to ask what it meant.

Ling Zhe already raised his hand and smashed the banknotes on her face.

Behind the pink paper money flying in the sky, his sullen face was reflected: "Don't you just want money? Now I have money too, how much do you want? How about, you sleep with me once, these are all yours. If it is not enough, I can add more."

"Lingzhe, you are crazy!" She yelled, but she felt a chill from
his scarlet and bloodshot eyes because of hatred.

Suddenly she regret that she came here alone today.

But she didn't expect that this neurosis would actually doing this to her.

"You are not afraid of being known by Shen Xin, when the time comes, you will be gone."

"It doesn't matter, she will trust me wholeheartedly if I tell her that you seduce me. Do you think Shen Xin believes you or me?" Ling Zhe is very confident about this.

Jian Yi was furious. She didn't want to stay any longer,she turned around to go out, but was caught by Ling Zhe.

"Why are you running from me? We are a lovely couple before, how come we are like this when we meet?"

Ling Zhe said vaguely damned words, and continued to lean towards her, "Don't worry, I won't tell Shen Yichen about today's affairs. You can take the money. I will be really gentle with you. However, you usually accompany a lot of rich guy to bed. So, what's the different for you to accompany to bed me. Since you are not really pure."

This time, he directly moved his hand and pushed her onto the sofa, holding her hands and feet desperately to prevent her from moving.

Seeing this, the two girls next to him hurriedly brought the glass of wine that they had just poured, and wanted to let Jian Yi to drink it.