36

"Hey, aren't you? When I returned to China, you didn't give me the wind, and you told me to post it upside down. Why do you think of a stingy man like my sister-in-law?

Before Shen Yi finished speaking in vernacular, he was caught by his ears. As soon as the elevator door opened, Shen Yichen threw him out without saying anything, and then took Jane into the office.

Behind the bookcase in Shen Yichen's office, he opened a lounge with a bathroom and a bed inside. He turned on the hot water and began to put Jane's bathwater in the bathtub.

"You are here to wash, and I will ask someone to bring the clothes over." Shen Yichen said as he looked at Jian Yi, he didn't mean to go out at all.

Jane waited for a long time, and finally couldn't help but said, "Go out, or how can I wash it."

"What are you afraid of? Everyone has slept. Why are you shy? Why don't we wash them together."

He smiled at her, leaned over as he said, and started to unbutton his shirt.

Jane was shocked by his action and immediately pushed him out.

Seeing him outside the door, she hurriedly hid in the bathroom, closed the door as quickly as possible, and leaned her back against the door: "Whoever wants to wash with you, don't talk nonsense, go out quickly. It's not good to see."

"Okay, I'll go out. You will put on my clothes first after the shower, and I will bring you the new clothes later." Shen Yichen said as he went out, called Wan Qi and asked him to prepare two sets of clothes.

Wan Qi was very fast and appeared in the president's office in less than ten minutes.

"Boss, blue sky and white day, pay attention to your body." He coughed and glanced at the restroom at the back. Yu Guang glanced at the two changes of clothes that the President had brought up. The expression on his face was particularly meaningful.

"go out!"

Shen Yichen glared at him with a dark face, but he didn't look angry at all, took the clothes and drove Wan Qi out, turned around, and went inside again.

And this Hui Jianyi just washed, washed away the coffee stains on her head, wrapped in a bath towel, barefoot, and went to the closet next to Shen Yichen's shirt.

The moment Shen Yichen pushed the door in, Jian Yi took the shirt and untied the bath towel on her body. Before she could put it on, she heard the sound and immediately blocked the shirt in front of her.

Fortunately, she is not that tall, and she is also small. Shen Yichen's shirt can just cover her chest and the upper part of her thigh.

"Yes, it seems the size is right." His gaze swept her from head to toe and raised his eyebrows.

Looking at him so jokingly, Jane remembered that she was still naked, blushing almost bleeding, and she was ashamed and annoyed: "Why don't you knock on the door when you come in?"

"I enter my office, of course, I don't have to knock on the door." Shen Yichen said as he put the clothes for Jian Yi by the bed, approaching Jian Yi step by step: "Besides, I think it's time for me to come in."

He took a step closer, and Jane took a step back, one inadvertently, his foot touched the edge of the closet behind him, and then the whole person sat in.

Fortunately, there are Shen Yichen's stacked clothes in the closet. Otherwise, her ass will be miserable if she falls.

As soon as Jane sat with her clothes on her body, in order to avoid running out, she hurriedly shrank inside, trying to make sure that there was less sex, and she stammered when she said anxiously: "You are going to stop making trouble, I...I want to wear it. Clothes."

"Do you need help?"

When Shen Yichen saw Jian Yi fall, there was a faint smile on her lips, squatting down, and going to pull the shirt wrapped around Jian Yi.

"No, no, no, don't touch me."

Suddenly, Jian Yi didn't know where the courage came from, stretched out a hand, a few crisp chin palms fell on the back of Shen Yichen's hand.

She didn't strike hard, and the purpose was not to hit him but to let him go.

However, what Jian Yi didn't know was that her so cute gesture made Shen Yichen feel that this girl is cuter.

In normal times, she always feels neither lukewarm nor lukewarm towards him, or seeing him is like a mouse seeing a cat, and she will only hide if she keeps on doing it. Now, this cute and nasty look is only in desperation. Will appear.

"Little girl, do you know that the more you are like this, the more it makes me have the urge to rectify you on the spot!"

He tugged at his tie, seeing her eyes full of possessiveness, as if ready to hungry tigers at any time, "You said, or we are here..."