13

She didn't know what she had done wrong. It was clear that Lingzhe had been her boyfriend before. It was him who cheated with Shen Xin for his own benefit. His delusional to marry a rich lady, and be a rich man.

But now, everyone ran over to help Shen Xin scold her.

However she really share the same bed with Shen Yichen.

After get off work in the afternoon, she packed her things and went downstairs, only to find that Shen Yichen's Porsche was parked on the side of the road, seeming to be waiting for her to go back together.

Jian Yi hesitated and pulled the car door up.

"Is it going well on the first day at work?" Shen Yichen glanced at her and started the car.

"Fortunately, very good."

Jian Yi pulled the corner of her lips and smiled reluctantly.

In fact, in her heart, she wanted to tell Shen Yichen about what Shen Xin had asked someone to deal with her today, but if she did so, wouldn't she really become the kind of woman that Shen Xin said in her mouth?

Besides, she didn't want to ask Shen Yichen for help with her work.

Shen Dashao stared at her leisurely, a strange emotion seemed to be caught in his eyes, but it was fleeting: "Celebrate your promotion to the President's Secretary today, I will treats you, what do you want to eat?"

"It's okay." She was uninterested.

Shen Yichen chose a high-end western restaurant. The two walked to the door, and the waiter immediately recognized him and led them to the VIP box.

The waiter brought two menus, and Jian Yi took a look at it, and was frightened to the point that she was not well.

Damn, a piece of the cheapest steak would cost her half a month's salary?

Her hands with the menu shook a little, and she couldn't say a word.

"I want two top-quality foie gras with white truffles that just arrived in your store, and then open a bottle of Dom Perignon."

Shen Yichen seemed to see her frightened, and did not wait for her to speak, he helped her solve the problem.

After the waiter left, he watched her and added, "Don't worry about the price, you just need to eat."

Jian Yi smiled, but in her heart she despised him, the evil capitalist.