37

Jane nodded and said nothing, her face was flushed, she was very passive at first, and she had never kissed Shen Yichen back, but just now, Jane was indeed active.

Her heart faltered a little, and she slowly moved closer to Shen Yichen. After getting along for so long, Jane didn't believe it if she wasn't tempted.

Watching Shen Yichen leave, Jian Yi quickly changed her clothes. It was not time to get off work, so she couldn't stay here to rest. She opened the compartment door and went out, only to find that Xu Menghan didn't know when she was sitting on the sofa outside.

Xu Menghan was also taken aback when she saw Jian Yi coming out, and then stood up, pointing at Jian Yi and cursing: "Why are you in there, shameless bitch, you know how to hook up Yichen."

"It was Yi Chen who let me in." Jian Yi was very calm. She had just been bullied once, and this time, no matter what, she won't back down anymore.

Obviously, people like Xu Menghan and Shen Xin, the more you back down, the better they will be.

When Xu Menghan was just downstairs, Shen Yibai poured a Coke on Xu Menghan. Later, he went to Shen Xin's place to clean up, changed his clothes, and came over to find Shen Yichen.

Originally wanted to complain, but Shen Yichen was not there, so she waited here, but she didn't expect to see Jian Yi coming out of it.

Xu Menghan was angrier and rushed over to give Jane a slap.

Jane watched her hand lifted up, and reacted quickly, stopping the palm she waved down.

Xu Menghan widened his eyes and glared at her angrily: "Bitch, do you dare to fight back?"

Jian Yi was reluctant to pay attention to her harassment, turned around, and wanted to leave, but then remembered the woman who had chased her and poured herself a cup of coffee before, and probably knew that her retreat would only make her worse.

Besides, as Shen Yichen's secretary, he can't handle even this small matter well and always let him clean up the mess for himself.

She secretly encouraged herself in her heart, raised her head, and looked at Xu Menghan coldly: "Miss Xu, the company is not your place for trouble."

"Jane Yi, don't think that you are great if you have Yichen to support you. If he sees the scene just now, do you think your image in his heart can still be preserved?"

"Yi Chen already knows what I look like. It's just what Miss Xu looks like now. I don't know what Yi Chen will think when she sees it. Will he think that you are a woman of different appearances."

Jian Yi sneered, a woman's weakness isn't she afraid of showing her ugly face in front of the person she likes.

Xu Menghan likes Shen Yichen so much, of course, he hopes to keep a perfect image in front of him, but now it seems that she doesn't have this chance, besides, Jian Yi never feels how perfect the image she maintains in front of Shen Yichen.

"Look there."

Jian Yi pointed to the corner of the office roof, where there was a monitor, which was usually inconspicuous and was blocked by decorations, but a small red dot could be seen on closer inspection.

"There are cameras everywhere in the company. As the most important place in the company, Yichen's office is of course there. You have all been photographed just now."

Xu Menghan was stunned, and it took a long time to relieve himself, shaking with anger, and pointing to Jian Yi for a long time before saying: "You can do it, you are cruel, we will wait and see."

Xu Menghan went out after speaking and did not forget to cover half of her face so as not to be seen as embarrassing by others, but if she did so, it was no different from having no money here, and everyone would look at her instead.

As soon as Jane came out of the office, Tina saw her approaching quickly and asked with a grin: "Jianyi, why did Miss Xu leave? It seems to be still angrily, are you okay?"

"fine."

Jane glanced at Tina and didn't say much.