32

She was proud that Jane, who had originally appeared to be unconscious, suddenly put down the hand covering her face, and the painful appearance was swept away.

"Miss Shen, what did you just say? What man? Who did you find it for?"

She suddenly uttered a loud voice, which shocked Shen Xin.

But after she calmed down, she found that Jian Yi's face was flushed, her speech was vague, and she was obviously still drunk. She should have just heard a few words in a daze, without realizing the danger.

She breathed a sigh of relief, smiled, with an extremely gentle attitude: "Aren't you uncomfortable? Now you can lie down and rest. I'll go now."

Jane nodded, but quietly opened one eye, her eyes were clear, and she was half drunk.

Shen Xin didn't notice, she wanted to go outside as she spoke. Just stepping forward, she suddenly felt dizzy. Then she staggered, weakened her hands and feet, and almost fell.

She held on to the edge of the bed to stabilize her figure, as if she had understood half of it all at once, she turned her head abruptly to look at Xiang Jianyi, her eyes were frightened, but also with obvious malice.

"Bitch, what did you do to me?"

"It's nothing. I just returned you the glass of wine you just poured me." Jane pulled the corner of her lips, seeing that there was obvious anger in her eyes, "Miss Shen, I don't want to talk to you. Struggle, but it's not a soft persimmon that anyone can handle. You are responsible for all this today."

"You vicious bitch woman, if my cousin knows, I will definitely not let you go." She was anxious, and wanted to rush over and tear her up, but the medicinal properties in her body struck in bursts and she couldn't stand up. Live, the others are even more helpless.

As soon as Jane stood up, smiled, but didn't say anything, turned and left.

"Jane Yi!" Shen Xin yelled, but the more excited she was, the faster the effect of the medicine in her body would be exerted. Her whole face was flushed and the exhaled breath was hot. "Cousin, he will sooner or later. One day you will see your true face, you wait and see."

"It doesn't matter, at least before that, I can take a good look at the drama between Miss Shen and others."

Jane snorted and looked at the time. It was estimated that someone should come up in a while, and then she didn't continue to have meaningless quarrels with her.

She took her own things, immediately turned around and took away Shen Xin's mobile phone.

She was also afraid that she would bump into Zhang Heng who was coming over in a while. Without taking the elevator, she left the housing department from the stairwell next to her.

Just as Jian Yi left the stairwell, Zhang Heng came out of the elevator, humming a small note, and swiping the hotel door with his room card.

Originally intended to go in to find the prey who had been drugged, but as soon as he entered the door, someone came up from behind, hugged her, and two slender arms tightened around his waist.

He thought it was Jian Yi and was very satisfied with her initiative at the moment. He just wanted to turn around and hug her. When he looked down and found that Shen Xin was full of glamorous eyes, he was also shocked and wanted to push her away. The effective relationship has been sticking to Zhang Heng.

Zhang Heng was not a gentleman at first, and he usually missed the flowers. Although his original purpose was Jian Yi, but now Jian Yi is not there, he has nowhere to vent the fire in his stomach. He has already held back and felt uncomfortable. Xin's appearance is not bad, yet so active...

He picked her up and threw her to the fuck in the room, while taking off her clothes, he began to wonder if this woman did it on purpose.

On the surface, she helped herself to make an appointment, but in fact she wanted it, so she took Jian Yi's name and asked him to make an appointment, wanting to have a spring night with him...

Jane went down from the stairwell to the first floor and sent a text message to Ling Zhe on Shen Xin's cell phone, and asked him to meet in the room, then went to the front desk and handed the phone to the waiter so that she would wait for Shen Xin to come out. Give it to her.

Ling Zhe heard the phone ring, took it out and saw the text message sent by Jian Yi, and quickly found it according to the room number.

Zhang Heng was too anxious to get in just now, and the door didn't have time to close. He just walked outside the door and heard an unusually shameful voice inside.

Ling Zhe thought it was the woman Jian Yi who had taken the bait. He sneered in his heart. He wanted to wait a while to go in and watch the good show between them. By the way, he took some photos and sent it to Shen Yichen to see if the young Master Shen would take it. Such a torn shoe that was played by others.

But soon, he found something was wrong, the voice seemed familiar, where he had heard it.

He listened carefully and found that the voice of the woman inside was actually Shen Xin's.