5

City A

Royal Capital Hotel

The wedding photos at the entrance were eye-catching, and the banners above the hotel were printed with the words "Congratulations to Mr. Ling Zhe and Shen Xin's happy wedding." Rows of luxurious cars outside the hotel stopped on the road.

Jian Yi stood at the door, looking at the dazzling line of words above her head, with a bitter smile on her lips. The man she loves most will be someone else's husband from now on, and she can only watch him marry Shen Xin, what can she do?

Half an hour before the wedding, the hall was full of guests, and the brilliant lights above the hotel enveloped the whole hotel. It was magnificent, and Jian Yi couldn't help but recover. It was indeed a wedding for a wealthy family.

"looks, isn't this the bridegroom's ex-girlfriend? When he doesn't want you anymore, you still dare to go to the wedding. Is it to seduce people man?"

The shrill voice calmed down the entire hall, and countless contemptuous eyes fell on Jian Yi, making her uncomfortable.

Looking towards the source of the sound, Jian Yi's eyes are low. She knows this woman. Shen Xin's best friend Xu Menghan is also a wealthy daughter born with a golden spoon. The Xu family runs many supermarket chains in City A. This women is the young lady that was spoiled by her parents since she was a child, defiant, arrogant and domineering. She came to the company to find Shen Xin. At that time, an employee of the same department accidentally ran into her and splashed coffee on her. She gave up a dozen slaps in public. .

Looking at Xu Menghan with clear eyes, she has fair skin, delicate cheeks, thick eyebrows and big eyes. She is wearing a pink short skirt and her hair is well-dressed. She is slender and tall with 15 cm high heels.

Looking at her dress, she should be Shen Xin's bridesmaid.

"Seduce people lover? Menghan, you look down on me too much. Such a lowly man be snatched away by such a lowly woman.." Before Jian Yi could speak, another voice came over.

Looking up, Jian Yi took a step back in consciousness, her innate nobility set off Jian Yi humbleness.

Shen Xin dragged her long wedding dress and walked in front of her, her slender fingers tucked her hair, and said mockingly: "You really dare to come here."

She is one head taller than Jian Yi. The closer she stands, the more oppressed she feels. Jian Yi lowered her head and tried to squeeze a smile: "Today is Manager Shen's wedding. Everyone from the department is here. So, I dare not come."