8

Not long after giving the order,Jian Yi phone were ringing and Xu Menghan saw the name on the caller ID. Xu Menghan's face changed, and she said sharply: "Why do you have Yichen's number?"

Yi Chen?

Jian Yi froze for a moment, and suddenly remembered that it was President Shen, who had left his phone number in her cell phone in the morning.

Ignoring Xu Menghan, Jian Yi tried to answer her phone, but the phone was taken by Xu Menghan.

Xu Menghan asked again: "Hurry up, why did you have his phone number? Did you seduce him?"

"Return the phone to me." Jian Yi didn't want to answer her question, but just wanted to answer the phone to find someone to save herself and leave, or call the police.

Surprisingly, her move completely angered Xu Menghan. She slapped her face and said with a distorted expression: "You bitch, even if you make trouble at Shen Xin's wedding, even you dare to seduce Yichen, what qualifications do you have?"

Xu Menghan said that and she hung up Shen Yichen's call, deleted the call log then pulled Shen Yichen number into the blacklist, and warned Jian Yi: "If you dare to approach Yichen, I will kill you."

Speaking to the security guard: "Beat her now."

Before she recovered, Jian Yi was kicked to the ground by a security guard, and then several security guards punched and kicked her. Jian was stunned, her body was about to fall apart because of the pain, and she could not help begging for mercy, so she could only do her best. Protecting her head.

At this moment, a man in his thirties in a suit walked into the lobby of the hotel. He saw the scene in front of him and his expression changed. He walked up to Jian Yi in three steps in two steps, and sternly said, "Stop it."

When the security guard saw him, They was taken aback for a moment, and quickly stopped their movements.

Even Shen Xin and Xu Menghan changed their faces when they saw him.

Shen Xin recovered first, walked to the man, and asked with a smile: "Assistant Wan, why are you here? Did my brother let you come? I got married today, why didn't he come?"

Assistant Wan glanced at her, then helped Jian Yi up, and said flatly: "The president asked me to pick up Miss Jian."

After a pause, he continued: "Miss Shen, I need to remind you that you are the daughter of the Shen family, and your words and deeds will watched by the media. Especially on today's occasion, you will shame the Shen family and make the president ashamed. I hope you will pay more attention in the future and don't let this happen again."

"I......"

Just as Shen Xin was about to speak, Assistant Wan ignored her and turned to ask Jian Yi: "Are you okay?"